ExNihilo top carve templates

leon001

Reaction score
hi all, I have just started a 59 les paul build, I just read through ExNihilo's build thread (brilliant build, I hope my build comes out anywhere near as good ), I noticed that he used to let people download his top carve templates but I don't know if he still does ? The problem is I can't seem to find out how to p.m people on the forum ( I'm not the best on computers ), any help on how to contact him would be greatly appreciated .

p.s thankyou to anyone that posts info on this forum, it has helped me out loads, I hope one day I will be in a position to post some tips

thanks all

pshupe

Reaction score
You could try googling "Exnihilo carve templates"!

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313596

That's what I just did. You don't get PM privileges until you get a certain number of posts. Welcome to the forum. Start a thread and post some pics. Ask as many questions as you like but I suggest you check out some of the builds here, which it seems you have already done so. Good luck and I look forward to subscribing to your awesome guitar building thread! ;-)

Cheers Peter.

leon001

Reaction score
Thanks Peter ,Googled as you said and found them straight away, got all the wood just making the templates at moment and getting all prep work done then hopefully off I go

Thanks Leon

Latest Threads