Everything G0 - Guitar Center Exclusive 1960 Reissue Les Paul

jamman

Reaction score
that's sweet ^^^^. Too bad I'm not able to buy more guitars .... Love me some plain top R0's the last few years .... Post it in our members forum and see if it moves here ..... :cool2:

bullpup597

Reaction score
Selling my 2010 plain-top G0 in EXCELLENT condition on Reverb.com if anyone is looking for one. It's a truly amazing guitar.

This Les Paul is pretty darn special, as it's a 2010 Custom Shop reissue of a 1960 in "Honey Teaburst" finish made for Guitar Center in 2010 and comes with killer electronics that include a coil-split, phase switch and kill switch. Looking for that "Greenie" Peter Green sound? Here it is! This guitar is in pristine condition with a beautifully low action and slim 60's neck. Frets have little to no wear and all the hang tags and original case candy is included, along with the COA from the Gibson Custom Shop.

One of the finest "G0/R0" Les Pauls you'll ever see or play.

https://rvrb.io/2010-les-paul-1960-ug01a2

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Selling my 2010 plain-top G0 in EXCELLENT condition on Reverb.com if anyone is looking for one. It's a truly amazing guitar.

This Les Paul is pretty darn special, as it's a 2010 Custom Shop reissue of a 1960 in "Honey Teaburst" finish made for Guitar Center in 2010 and comes with killer electronics that include a coil-split, phase switch and kill switch. Looking for that "Greenie" Peter Green sound? Here it is! This guitar is in pristine condition with a beautifully low action and slim 60's neck. Frets have little to no wear and all the hang tags and original case candy is included, along with the COA from the Gibson Custom Shop.

One of the finest "G0/R0" Les Pauls you'll ever see or play.

https://rvrb.io/2010-les-paul-1960-ug01a2

You need to post this in the members classifieds here with a price, not just a link to reverb. Nice axe!

Samsbone

Reaction score
One of the first 5, LPR0PTKBNH1 LP 60 Plain Top, which I have owned for some time.
IMG_7234-2000x2000.jpg
IMG_7233-2000x2000.jpg
IMG_7235-2000x2000.jpg

Samsbone

Reaction score
I assume this is aged authentic. All the hardware is tarnished and the pick guard is warped. The metal & pickups in the cavities is also corroded. I have the certificate which says LPR0PTKBNH1 LP 60 Plaintop.

Moose @ Sons of Liberty

Reaction score
Hey Guys - I found this page after a Facebook link for a G0 that's for sale on Reverb popped up. Who says Facebook adverts aren't good / don't work??

Anyway, here's my 2006 G0, bought from the Guitar Center in North Attleboro after a trawl around a whole bunch of GC's in Massachusetts while staying with an old friend from the UK as part of a guitar shopping holiday trip. I had a bit of a relic job done by Joe White here in the UK a few years ago - this was just gonna be a tidy up / get rid of the binding overspray kinda thing originally, but we ended up going a bit further......

The last pic also shows my factory aged 2012 R0.....

Hell Yeah!

Body.jpg Body - Relic #1.jpeg R0 Reissues.jpeg

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking aging job!

So, Moose, how much did you have to pay the gubment to bring that G0 into the UK?

Moose @ Sons of Liberty

Reaction score
Cheers fella - Joe White definitely knows what he's doing with the whole relic / aging thing.
I can't remember if I posted the guitar to myself or brought it back on the plane as my hand luggage 'cause I bought four or five other guitars on the same trip. Back then you wouldn't always get hit with the various import duties, even for posted stuff - they're obviously much tighter on this these days...... ;)

AlbinB

Reaction score
A little late in reply to your question. I am having my volume pot replaced on mine ( 2007 ) this week. I will post the type of pot used. I will request the same pot as the orginal. Tried to lubricate it several times, just not working properly, goes from 10 to nothing. All in all an excellent guitar, plays well and sounds great.

MuLLe

Reaction score
A thread fitting for a G0....

Here's mine... Sorry if you have seen her before!

Gibson 2006 G0 "Flightburst"

Throbak PG102 Pickups, (Double creams under those covers!)
CTS pots and Grey Tiger Caps.

Seriously considering Makeover from HM..

2006 Gibson 1960 Reissue by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

2006 Gibson 1960 Reissue by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

Regards

Flight595
Hoooooooly Macarony!!!!! That is one of the most beautiful guitar I’ve seen in a long time!!!
There is something there that really glues my eyes to that guitar.

uncajoey

Reaction score
Excuse the necropost, but I have a lemon burst on the way from a Reverb seller, pics to follow next week! Excited!

paid $3200 plus shipping, which is up from two years ago, but still a fraction of what you’d pay for an R9 of any kind these days!

Last edited:

Latest Threads