Everything G0 - Guitar Center Exclusive 1960 Reissue Les Paul

Roxy13

Reaction score
ef5de0f9f97511b82e6986bad708d3e9a0a9a0c1b49d145acb53c7ccbddfcbde.jpg

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I finally got back to from my three day suspension and it sure wasn't because I couldn't hold up against a couple of wusses. The only one who has any sense of what this post is about is Thunder Dump.

LtDave32 the guy who looks like Curly from the Three Stooges with a hat on must be the go to guy when the babies on this post are unable to stop crying because they think I was telling them personally that the Guitar Center's 60's Reissue was made for them by Gibson. Don't get heated with me, I did the research, I didn't produce this guitar, Gibson did, so get on Guitar Center and not me.

Ruff Ruff Telestrat seems unable to comprehend what I said about the guitar. Telling me this post must have come from some prison library is somewhat correct, But no...inmates do not have access to the internet. I did work as a law enforcement officer for 21 years in the prison system, something I believe Telestrat would last for only one day of employment.

I believe as a first time member I shouldn't have been called a "Troll" just because I gave my honest researched opinion. Put your big boy pants on and prove me wrong, but nobody has been able to do that.
member has posted the same thing about this guitar that I have. You will not find the Guitar Center 60's Exclusive "Authentic" Reissue in any Gibson blue book, and that's a fact, or just because it was porduced by Gibson. It just isn't an"Authentic" Reissue. You won't get a COA with it either. My guitar had a GO serial. "Authentic" was my beef with the District Manager.

Pretty low class to critize a person for a misspelled word. I bet you make fun of handicap people too. My first experience with this forum was a disaster only because of the low quality of some of the members who make useless, cocky, name calling remarks for no other reason other than being a low class loser. I think it is nothing more than a pathetic click that I have no desire to be part of.

Good Ribbons.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
With a 50's haircut, big ears, and a long nose, is not in any position to make remarks about my age. At 66 years old I know I look younger than you. The photos I posted is me in my late 50's. Good luck if you ever think you will look as young as me if you ever make it to my age. Up yours. :rock:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nest time you want to make a comment about me how about spelling newbie correct. Looks like you're playing one of those Guitar Center 60's Reissues that Gibson doesn't support. When were you released from prison. You look like you completed a life sentence. Big boy Senior Member; I am sooooooooo impressed. :run::Ohno: What a jerk.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nest time you want to make a comment about me how about spelling newbie correct. Looks like you're playing one of those Guitar Center 60's Reissues that Gibson doesn't support. When were you released from prison. You look like you completed a life sentence. Big boy Senior Member; I am sooooooooo impressed. :run::Ohno: What a jerk.
Buh bye

Guitarhack

Reaction score
Ruff Ruff Telestrat seems unable to comprehend what I said about the guitar. Telling me this post must have come from some prison library is somewhat correct, But no...inmates do not have access to the internet. I did work as a law enforcement officer for 21 years in the prison system, something I believe Telestrat would last for only one day of employment.

As if Correctional Officers didn't get a bad enough rap on our own, we have to deal with BEB claim to be one. Cheez.

RufusTelestrat

Reaction score
Seems that the meds also wore off. I was holding one of these non existing COA's in my hand just today. For an un supported 60s reissue G0. I must have imagined the whole thing. Thanks for setting me straight there Billy. I never could have slept if I thought it was real. How can I ever thank you.
R

bonchie

Reaction score
BTW, isn't a little odd that his G0 was so fake and crap that he bought two of them?

jamman

Reaction score
Wow , I take a vacation/Moved and all this .... Happens . G0 = same CS build R0 with a plain top ..... over the years a few spec changes (hardware), but G0's are all CS guitars that were made to sell for less (by way of having a plain top) .
IIRC made until 2015 as last I recall/looked , But I wouldn't be surprised if they were brought back . IMO , 1 of the best deals/bang for the buck , on a CS LP .
Some beauties posted here .... Should have bought 1 .....

BTW Gibson only supports their guitars to the Original Owner (IIRC some rare cases of 2nd owners getting warranty work done) . So buying used , you're on you own ..... Some Hardware parts(Even with a New, Original owner guitars) have a time limit . ,IIRC 1 year . Other parts are ~ lifetime . Gibson has always asked for a copy of the Original receipt be taken by a dealer or sent to them to authorize any repair work before they do anything ..... I Haven't followed Gibson Warranty process the last couple of years , So if it's changed ..... Please post about that

Also VOS wasn't called VOS in 2005 . It was called Custom Authentic and used on Other guitar runs as I recall . like the 2005 JPP Run ....
IIRC , VOS was started in 2009 (and was an upcharge for it , originally) , But I could be corrected about the year ....

Now ,,,,,,, back to posting some Pics please :cheers:

glorioso

Reaction score
Unfortunately my G0 has to GO. I am selling one of my G0's on Ebay starting tomorrow. Upgraded with Antiquities, Grovers, Bumble Bees, CTS, Faber Titanium Bridge, Bone Nut etc...

She is beautiful and awesome so check her out if you want.

Still a member of the club though...

Photo May 27, 11 53 05 AM.jpg

Latest Threads