EVERYONE Please Read :New Rules !!!

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Indecent images leave that open to interpretation. For example, if you were to post a pic of a nekkid playboy bunny, that is VERY DECENT! But if you were to post a nekkid pic of a 300 lb woman, that would be INDECENT! So what I gather from the rules are the nekkid hotties are okay!

Hey You might offend whale lovers by excluding the 300 pounder,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Indecent images leave that open to interpretation. For example, if you were to post a pic of a nekkid playboy bunny, that is VERY DECENT! But if you were to post a nekkid pic of a 300 lb woman, that would be INDECENT! So what I gather from the rules are the nekkid hotties are okay!
We already had one member who thought it was ok to post a naked man hanging by his balls upside down:wtf: post wisely

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You never should have posed for that pic, Flick.

NewtoyLPVM

Reaction score
We already had one member who thought it was ok to post a naked man hanging by his balls upside down:wtf: post wisely
I'm the guilty party and I apologized to you in private and I will publicly apologize here! It was not my intention to offend anyone. Thanks again.

Weldaar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I always try to do the right thing by others. I never lie, and I never cheat, and I always say what's on my mind. If that offends anyone, I am truly sorry!

Gigan

Reaction score
Does this mean that that pics of chicks making out are going to offensive or only if there hanging upside down by there labia? If not, should the threads that contain them be marked NC-17 or something? Im just trying to figure out if this is a total revamp or someone was shocked by the ball picture and that is where the line is being drawn. Please don't get me wrong I am not trying to start crap I just want to know. I do enjoy this forum a lot, thanx

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
shouldn’t be that hard to figure out which pix are ok , the ones that are not will be removed . there is a whole new rule package

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Oh, I hear you and I have not posted any offensive pictures. However, I would like to see some DECENT pics. But like I said, that is up to interpretation. I was just pointing out that the rules are a bit vague.

Gigan

Reaction score
shouldn’t be that hard to figure out which pix are ok , the ones that are not will be removed . there is a whole new rule package

Sweet Ill refrain from posting my ball torture collection :fingersx::thumb::shock:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:wtf: I still cannot get that image out of my head :rofl: very disturbing also wonder if it was some sort of torture & if it was fatal had to do some major damage. Imagine strapping your do dads in a contraption suspended high then letting you weight drop heads first . They where stretched 9 “ & his weight was still dropping. Think I may have been mental damaged :shock:

WildeStarr

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Imagine strapping your do dads in a contraption suspended high then letting you weight drop heads first . They where stretched 9 “ & his weight was still dropping.

That sounds like my 2nd marriage...

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
1.gif
:shock::wtf:

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hmm VIP Very Intensive Pain
for the OCD, Maybe there are no rules? :wtf::confused:

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That ugly Lohan chick has some nekkid pics out there, I suppose those cannot be posted here?

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:wtf: I still cannot get that image out of my head :rofl: very disturbing also wonder if it was some sort of torture & if it was fatal had to do some major damage. Imagine strapping your do dads in a contraption suspended high then letting you weight drop heads first . They where stretched 9 “ & his weight was still dropping. Think I may have been mental damaged :shock:

Some guys should just lob it off already and leave it in a jar by the door for conversation. :rofl::wtf:

I'm betting the upside down guy is not breeding anytime soon. For this, the united human gene poll gives a hearty :applause::applause::applause:

Sorry, no pics. I do have a highdef Lohan naughty pic though......, sorry, me no posty. ( Bobbo's snagged it though....)

Latest Threads