Every afternoon, the squirrel starts barking...

Olds442

Reaction score
It started around 4 or 4:30pm, every night. It goes until dark.

It's home is in that tree, he's safe from the dog up there. But he just bitches up a storm every evening.

I usually just turn the music up.

Olds442

Reaction score
Teach your dog to climb trees, or this bugger will be in your attic by winter.
why this winter and not the last two? we have road rats every year, they seem to avoid our attic as much as i do.

it's home, is that tree.

Olds442

Reaction score
it stopped now, but if i go out there, he'll start again.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I have 15-20 squirrels in my yard= zero problems,they look in our bedroom every morning, they love me,I go out to FEZZSHED and load up a cup of black sunflower seeds...whhhhhooosshhh..I throw them in 3 separate spots so they don't fight.They only bark when hawks are about,lovely creatures,I always praise them when I feed them,they like that.

Olds442

Reaction score
I have 15-20 squirrels in my yard= zero problems,they look in our bedroom every morning, they love me,I go out to FEZZSHED and load up a cup of black sunflower seeds...whhhhhooosshhh..I throw them in 3 separate spots so they don't fight.They only bark when hawks are about,lovely creatures,I always praise them when I feed them,they like that.
the past two summers we've had baby squirrels in that tree. cutest little buggers you'd ever see. at first they just stick their heads out of the hole, and three heads fit in the hole. when they get big, only one does.

it's ridiculously adorable. we have to be careful when we let the pooch out, or she'll give them the death shake.

six-string

Reaction score
six,not mine,they enjoy POETRY, they really like Leaves of Grass and Flowers of Evil....I recite to them,more cultured than my "hick" neighbors.
i just make fun.
i have hoards of squirrels of all shapes and sizes around here. black ones, grey ones, red ones. they are bold as brass and come sit on the windowsill and watch me making coffee in the morning. i don't feed them or spoil them. but i do laugh at their antics. I have no dogs or cats so the rodents come and go as they please.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
All you shoot shoot shoot guys,be careful,you may return as a squirrel...bang bang....the cosmos likes "jokes."
I have a really nice Almond tree in my yard. Two years ago they picked it clean before I could harvest the nuts. This year they started in on it and I had to harvest early. From now on they are corpses right along with the Pidgeon's that crap on everything...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I have a really nice Almond tree in my yard. Two years ago they picked it clean before I could harvest the nuts. This year they started in on it and I had to harvest early. From now on they are corpses right along with the Pidgeon's that crap on everything...
Spectre, I'm a Jainist at heart, I only kill parasites-when I cut the grass I try REALLY hard not to run over bees. I value the living-do my "pleasures" justify blood-letting? I try to put myself in the creature's mind------running+playing then DEATH---why? I was just doing what I do?

Latest Threads