Ever Have a Horrible Rock and Roll Related Dream?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've heard enough!

That woman is immensely talented, but I'm pretty certain she could be abso-fxcking-lutely nuts behind closed doors!

as opposed to,....actually nah, not gonna go there.

:laugh2:

Phoenix59

Reaction score
I have dreamed a number of times that my band (I wish I had one these days!) got on stage and I suddenly had no clue how to play he songs we were doing.

Similarly, I have dreamed many times that I went onstage in a play and suddenly had no clue what my lines were. (I had a long career on the stage, from about age 13 til 43 or so, and believe me when I say that this is every actor's nightmare.)

Guitarhack

Reaction score
I was in Poison and CC Deville kicked me out because I had no talent and bad hair.
poison_80sbighair.jpg

Then my agent got me a gig playing in Nickleback.
4e37bfc1.jpg

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
Robert, your dreams are awesome. :laugh2:

I just like how in both scenarios, DLR and Carol both turned into werewolf things. :rofl:

ptate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Robert, your dreams are awesome. :laugh2:

I just like how in both scenarios, DLR and Carol both turned into werewolf things. :rofl:

Reading my "Freudontheweb" site, that apparently means he likes big hairy lady-gardens then...??:naughty:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you think I post here, buddy? :laugh2:

Well, once the car plunked into the river, these tentacles came up to snag me. So I swam downward, kind of ripping into them, and I kept going deeper and deeper, and they kept getting bigger and bigger... but I knew that I hadn't yet reached the heart of the beast.

Then I realized that there was no end to it... no winning this fight at all... and so I turned around and went back towards the surface, still fighting the entire way. And then I broke the surface, and flew into the sky. That's how I finally got away.

It was like the five of wands from a tarot deck... just way more complicated. But I think the dream meant the same thing: that there's a certain futility in fighting... that sooner or later, it just turns into one big, worthless free for all and nothing good comes of it.

Took me most of twenty years to realize this about that particular dream. C. G. Jung would have been mighty pleased.

--R :)
Did she do her Tarzan call!?
She made part of a movie at my highschool, years ago. My buddy Kevin yelled out for her to do her tarzan thing and she did. As she was doing the call with her mouth wide open, Kevin pelted her with a snowball right in the face! It was worth it to see him get a 3 day suspension.....
I love Carol, but that was just funneh! :)

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'll bet Paul Stanley has uttered that phrase at least once in his life. Be it onstage or otherwise.

In THAT voice.

Latest Threads