EU sellers' thread

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sold one. Shame as I got raped by PayPal for fees.

Stone76

Reaction score
SOLD!!

Selling a Mesa/Boogie Transatlantic TA-30 head in very good condition. This model is out of production.
The amp has a few signs of use, but works perfectly.The most versatile amp I've had, from the best of both sides of the Atlantic (hence the name):AC30, Tweed, Marshall and Mesa all-in-one.15/30/40 watt power.
And the best: it's got blue lights :naughty:

Here's the full specs list from the Mesa:

SOLD!!!

A few pics:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited:

gary moore 92

Reaction score
WTB 2020 GIbson 64 Reissue in 60s cherry. Highly interested. Please drop a message if you sell that model ONLY.

bosnialove

Reaction score
WTB: GIBSON HISTORIC TOGGLE SWITCH PLATE CREME

I NEED ONE, PLEASE HELP ME :p if youve got one, pm me please

the passenger

Reaction score
FS: 1992 Gibson ES-335 Dot Reissue- 100% original collector's piece

30-year old guitar in perfect 10/10 collector's condition! 100% original. No scratches or blemishes, nothing... An absolute beauty that was kept in its case for 30 years. Light flames on the top and on the back.

It has the rare original 'PAF Reissue' humbuckers that were still made with plain enamel wire just like the original '50s PAF pickups.

The original hardcase is also in flawless condition. See the detailed photos.

Located in the EU. No exchanges. Shipping is arranged by DPD.

3.jpg

4.jpg
9.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg

Homeras

Reaction score
https://flic.kr/p/2kL8Gbi
Excellent single cut by History made in Fujigen factory.
Probably the best-made instrument I have had in my hands. Sustain for ages!
- body and neck (quartersawn) honduran mahogany (most of those are 2 piece body, this one is 1!)
- brazilian rosewood fingerboard with flamed maple binding (!), brazilian rosewood truss rod cover,
- 4-5A class flame maple top, flamed maple veneer on headstock,
- nitro finish,
- abalone markers,
- CFS,
- Gotoh hardware (aluminum tailpiece, brass saddles),
- 60/59 neck shape,
- weight 4.25kg/9.4lbs,
- Louis FM pickups,
Perfect condition - one micro chip of the lacquer, tough to capture on photo, there is a small line (checking) of nitro in the saddle area, scratches on headstock caused while changing the strings...
Includes case, keys, pickguard (never installed).

Asking 1750€

Located in Warsaw

Album:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUVPyC5

Stone76

Reaction score
SOLD!!

This is an almost-brand new Gibson SJ-200 in the Vintage Sunburst finish. Bought in December 2020, the guitar has just been used for one recording session only and is in excellent condition, still has that nitro smell we all know and love :)

Sweet, sweet sound, with powerful bass and very clear and defined mids and highs, very resonant top with long sustain.

It's a 2019 guitar with the LR Baggs Anthem system, serial number 13089011.

The nicer pics are from the actual guitar taken at the shop where I bought it from in December. Of course, if you need more specific pictures, please don't hesitate to ask.

SOLD!!

A few pics:

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg

Last edited:

BronieV

Reaction score
Selling legendary shure SM7 assembled in Mexico. Located in Tricity, Poland. Price for the LP forum 950$. When it comes to shipping - tell me where You live and i will check prices! Its obviously used and its fully working as far as I tested. I can record some samples

Attachments

chevron335

Reaction score
Europe - Brand New Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Tobacco Burst

I am listing this as brand new as I bought it from Guitar Guitar UK shipped to Europe, but the neck is slightly too big for my small hands, so I will look to get a 60s Standard instead - I would return it to Guitar Guitar but I would only get a refund for the before import taxed amount, and lose out on the import taxes, so my loss is your gain. 2250 Euros plus shipping

- This was hand-picked by Guitar Guitar as I am a loyal customer, and has a beautiful flame top and plays exceptionally. A really, really nice guitar.

- It comes with a plain truss rod cover in the case if the Standard writing is not to your taste, I prefer the plain.

- Invoice to be included with April 2021 Sales date

It comes with hard case, all unopened contents (strings, strap, pickup selector switch cap), an original Gibson shipping cardboard box with package protection, and all plastic stickers and plastic wrap pickup cover as new.

Sad to see it go, as it sounds and plays amazing. The reviews are on point Gibson are back to making really great guitars.

Shipping costs to be added including insurance, and it will be packaged extremely well and just as I received it.

DSC00474.JPG
DSC00480.JPG
DSC00481.JPG
DSC00482.JPG
DSC00483.JPG
DSC00475.JPG
DSC00476.JPG
DSC00477.JPG
DSC00478.JPG
DSC00479.JPG

Armenfish

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
WANT TO SELL

1942 Banner Southern Jumbo - 2020 Reissue

Mint condition
(only two little fine scratchesonly visible with light, see in picture marked with a red circle)

Bought from The Fellowship of Acoustics (Netherlands)

Waverly tuners installed (ivoroid knobs)
Original tuners included.

Price: 3.900€ (shipping not included but possibility to split cost)
PayPal

From Gibson:
The Custom Shop Historic Reissue 1942 Banner Southern Jumbo features the vibe of a vintage Gibson Acoustic. The Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top and rosewood back and sides have outstanding tonal response and superior playability. At home playing first position chords or picking lead blues licks, the Southern Jumbo is a versatile instrument. Proudly displaying the "Only a Gibson is Good Enough" banner on the headstock, this custom instrument also includes an open slot bridge, a bone saddle and nut, and the classic 1.77" nut width.

Herr Dalbergia

Reaction score
SOLD

Hello,

I would like to sell the following guitar:

HAMER SPECIAL FM 1993 Sunburst with original HAMER case

UNPLAYED

Made in 1993
Mint Condition
Looks like never played, probaly has never been played...
Amazing flamed maple top, thick, deep and consistent figure
Amazing nice sunburst finish, great color, nice burst, flawless finish

Not one single serious scratch, ding, crack or anything else.
No HAMERITIS
No sign of any fretwear
No sign of being played at all

Original HAMER Case included
Case also in (nearly) mint condition.

Even the original Hamer Truss Rod wrench is still in the original HAMER plastic bag
Alsdo the key for the case i sof course included.

This guitar has really been sitting in the case for nearly 30 years.

I just changed the strings to 10s (PYRAMID 10-46 a great german string brand) and I am sure the strings i took off where still the original ones.....

Neck is something between 59 / 60 style.
Pickups SD 59 and SD JB

Basically a time machine back to 1993.

Sounds and plays like a HAMER from 1993.

Built quality and material selection.....well I put this against any Custom Shop Gibson.

Where did I get it from, why do I sell it??????

I am a guiatr maker, got this from a friend as a trade for some high-end tonewoods.

Can not keep it, have to sell.

You can find some more pcitures following this link to my Google Picture online file:

Wew can also video chat and I show you ever detail of the guitar live.....

I can ship anywhere, best packing and handling will be secured.

PRICED TO SELL:

1200€

Trades.????.....hm....well.....maybe......but if, only a Les Paul, no amps or effects please!
With a Les Paul, I also accept headstock repairs....
Acoustics might be interesting, too.....

Attachments

Last edited:

Stone76

Reaction score
Dear European GAS colleagues...

Selling a Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier 1x12 slant cab with a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. Closed back for nice bass response, 60 watt at 8 ohm. Made in the USA.

The cab is is great condition, played at home only. No rehearsal space, no stage.

Cab will be shipped in the original packaging and comes of course with the original Mesa dust cover.

Specs:
- 60 watt
- 8 ohm impedance
- 1x12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- Marine grade, Baltic birch wood
- slant construction, sealed closed back
- with slip cover

Asking 530€.

And yes, as usual with my stuff, free shipping is included in the EU!

A few pics (click for a larger version):

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Looking for a 1980's avri stratocaster, the worse condition it's in the better. If you ever seen one from the 80's and its trashed, remember me and send me a pm :fingersx:

AceMew

Reaction score
Selling Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard 1958 Reissue (R8) from 2017.
Beautiful cherry sunburst plaintop in mint condition, all original case candy included. I can make more pics if requested. Price: €3200, paypal fees included, shipping not included but should be cheap, I’m willing to ship within the EU only.
Attached some older pictures without the pickguard too

Attachments

Latest Threads