EU sellers' thread

Herr Dalbergia

Reaction score
Yes, we have Marktplaats and eBay Kleinanzeigen on the Radar, but we thought it could not harm asking here, too

@paruwi
nadürlisch, usm Schbessard, Löhrer....

bosnialove

Reaction score
1995 Gibson LP '56 Historic Custom Shop Reissue with inspection list from 22th november 1995.

Condition: 95% new. No cracks. Pots date back to the 16th week of 1995. Original pots are included. It has currently a RS Guitarworks vintage pre-wired kit in it, all other electronics and parts are original to the guitar.

Location Netherlands, no shipping.

Price: €3100,- but it is negotiateble.

bosnialove

Reaction score
I don't know how to measure the neck. It's a little bit thicker than my 2001 '59 LP Historic, which is obvious.

RocketKing

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm putting a set of Gibson 59 tribute humbuckers for sale.
I'm also selling the original wiring harness with orange drop capacitors.
P. M if interested

bosnialove

Reaction score
If you are interested in something, send me a PM. I only respond to PMs, because I dont follow this thread.

For sale:

- Throbak '55 / '56 -SB pickups: fixed price € 310,- (new price $ 450). The pickups have a 7.6K and 8.1K measurement.

- WIZZ pickups: price € 260 (new price $ 425). The pickups have a 7.73K and 8.26K measurement. This set came back three years at a Historic Reissue Les Paul together with the WIZZ box which almost fell apart. I don't have that box anymore. HOWEVER: not sure if they are WIZZ, because there is nothing where it says WIZZ on the pickup.

- DiMarzio DP102 pickup from the '80s: price € 50. The pickup has a 7.7K measurement.

- Schaller pickup from the '80s for' 80s Kramers: price € 50. The pickup has a 7.13K measurement.

- Vintage Gibson PAT. NO. ABR-1 bridge, nickel: fixed price € 60.

- Probably '50s or' 60s Bumblebee capacitors: price € 30.

- Gibson ABR-1 bridge of a 2003 '59 LP Historic Reissue with natural aging: price € 25.

- Faber aliminium lighweight tailpiece: price € 25.

- Gibson user manual from the late '80s and early' 90s: price € 12.

- TKL lock for the brown '90s Gibson USA TKL cases: price € 12.

All prices mentioned above are without shipping costs. Shipping to Europe, UK, USA and Canada is possible.

gary moore 92

Reaction score
I am considering a sale of my 2018 AGED 58 Reissue. ALL True Historic Specs.

Used as a backup guitar, not played live yet.

Just had it for 5 months. First and only owner.

It was 5200€ new at Max Guitar NL.

Only reason I am selling/trading is, I want a 335 for more tonal variety...
Awesome, highly resonant and fat sounding LP.
Can surely compete with my other "real" TH from 2015.

Considering a trade with a Nashville ES 335 in cherry/viking red as well...

I live in Germany.

PM me if you have any questions.

Price is negotiable. can be picked up in Germany Frankfurt or shipped within the EU

gibson-cs-2018-58-lp-standard-vintage-cherry-sunburst-lightly-aged-nh-88565-1-1.jpg
Gibson-CS-2018-58-LP-Standard-Vintage-Cherry-Sunburst-Lightly-aged-NH-88565-2-1.jpg
Gibson-CS-2018-58-LP-Standard-Vintage-Cherry-Sunburst-Lightly-aged-NH-88565-4-1.jpg
Gibson-CS-2018-58-LP-Standard-Vintage-Cherry-Sunburst-Lightly-aged-NH-88565-8-1.jpg
Gibson-CS-2018-58-LP-Standard-Vintage-Cherry-Sunburst-Lightly-aged-NH-88565-10-1.jpg

Last edited:

pinodorato

Reaction score
2017 Collector's Choice #46 Kathryn, upgraded with:

Wizz NOS Wire LTD pickups set A4 Neck(I also have Vintage A2 Long Magnet for neck) and Vintage A2 59 Long Magnet in Bridge, with DMC LTD Covers on

VIPots matched pots(over 550k) and NOS PIO caps

Vintage Haven Trussrod Cover, one off Aged SWLABR Guitar Parts Knobs set, Area59 Aged Flathead Switchtip Maroon

Vintage wired ABR1 Bridge Wired with BRASS(not pot metal) saddles, Area59 Aged Thumbweels

Comes with COA and Tags, original case and original parts.

With upgrades 10,850€
Only original parts 8,300€

+shipping

PayPal, Bank Transfer, cash by pick up.

Prices are negotiable abit, but I can consider trades with p90 Gibson guitars.
Located in Italy but I can ship it. PM me for more infos

CorsaAddict

Reaction score
The 1959 WIRE Holy Grail LTD Sigil Pickups
Great sounding set from Sigil pickups. Highly collectable - wound with a 1959 wire, set # 2 out of 11.
Custom A2 magnets, double cream bobbins.
600 $ shipped

Few words from the winder:
"Here's a super rare set in the wild; long out of production, the 1959 wire Holy Grail LTD Pickups Set #2.

These were a very limited edition set and coincided with my 1958 wire sets, most likely never to be built again as the wire is just impossible to source. There's only a handful of them in existence and they sold out fast so this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Attachments

Niilopi

Reaction score
Heres some sugar for sale in Europe :

Throbak SLE-101 Plus + Creamtone M69 pickup rings

And the best luthier built Les Paul for the money!

Attachments

Last edited:

josebcn

Reaction score
Gibson Hummingbird 2011 Custom Shop 5 Star Dealer Cherry Sunburst 1/9 worlwide limited edition,

A beautiful Gibson Hummingbird with excellent tone, no dings or scratches, excellent condition :)

2.900€ + shipping from Barcelona, Spain.

European community countries free shipping

USA 250€

Specs:

Sitka spruce top

Mahogany back and neck

Rosewood fingerboard and bridge

MOP parallelogram inlays

Bone nut and tusq saddle

Nickel grover rototmatics

Bracing is standard Hummingbird bracing

Electronics are L.R. Baggs Element

Hard shell case

gibsonman63

Reaction score
This is one rare cool guitar, Gibson les Paul aged by Nicholas Rivera, the work he has done is so amazing. Tbh its better than any Gibson custom shop. Its 58 Historic reissue.

This guitar has been aged very slowly, no rush and lots of patience, a year to be exact. In that time she has been fitted with the most accurate parts on the market, best parts from around the world, others are straight vintage parts from the 50s and 60s. The neck is big feels good though proper old school feel.

The neck is fat and resonant with a great feel and good grip bending, 11s feels like 9s. All electronics have been changed top grade CTS 550Kpots and hand fitted with 50s bumble bees tone matched to the amazing Paf Replicas from Wizz pickups. The fingerboard is amazing very dark, fresh very good shape. No breaks

11,500 £

Please no silly offers .

Guitar - 2001 Custom Authentic 1958

Tuners/Tips - DMC

TRC - Retrospec

Nut - Standard

Inlays - Retrospec

Fretboard - Deep dark rosewood

Switch Ring (aka.. Poker Chip) - FatBoy

Switch Tip - FatBoy

Switch Nut - Retrospec

Switch selector - Gibson

Pickup Rings - FatBoy

Pickups Covers - DMC V.II

Pickguard - FatBoy

Pickguard Bracket - Original 50´s

Bridge (posts, and thumbwheels) - Early 60´s original bridge, Retrospec thumbwheels

Tailpiece - Gibson

Tailpiece Studs - Retrospec Off set

Knobs - Retrospec

Pointers (knob) - Original 50´s

Jackplate - FatBoy

Pots - CTS 550K+/-

Caps - Original 50´s Bumble Bees

Backplates - Gibson

Refinished - NO refinish, just Custom age work personally done

Strap Bottons - Original 50´s

Pickups - WIZZ

Other Mods - Red cherry under corresponding plastics

gwhvncrmgkbbkxxcvtvt.jpg
kkiiaq6zmxv8afcirwi9.jpg
vcwq6joj7eaqme8tgeqo.jpg
esav207dgtcl9yghr231.jpg

Netwarrior

Reaction score

Stone76

Reaction score
Gibson J-200 from 1995 in Antique Natural in Germany, with free shipping in the EU.

Attachments

luis

Reaction score
Up for sale my main acoustic guitar. It is a '76 made CE-1000, a Martin D28 replica from the second year Tokai launched CE (Cat's Eye) series, hence a lower production than later years. Yamauchi label signed as it should be.
This guitar has a quality solid spruce top with a lot of "espejuelo" (as spanish greatest guitarreros called bearclaw. According to spanish guitar tradition, classic and flamenco guitars of quality had to have that small waves which guaranteed a good sounding guitar. It seems Tokai knew this luthery secret too ,because this guitar is plenty of it. Neck is made of beatifull mahogany with a carefully chosed ebony board. SIdes are old times rosewood made.
High action as I like at this time. Original blackTokai Martin replica case included.
In summary, a quality guitar from a great era.

Following some pics....

I am asking 1.500 euro
Only trade accepted: Old 1980-83 Tokai ES-100/150 in good condition or any ES-335, natural finish preferred.

Greetings!

bosnialove

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR A: 2003 GIBSON LP '59 HISTORIC REISSUE CS HERE IN EUROPE!

Latest Threads