EU sellers' thread

luis

Reaction score
Up for sale a very rare and hard to find LC-100BB Singlecut made in 1979, one of the best years (if not the best) of all times. Very few were made at the factory.

Neck: selected mahogany1 piece with ebony board
Body: selected mahogany 1 piece as on 50s Customs

This guitar has been set with a new nylon 6/6 nut (Tom Bartlett blank) , brass ABR-1 screws and Pigtail steel long studs and bushings, CTS pots measured to 500K and Cornell Dubilier “Greenie” caps as on 90´s LS-320s. Creamtone rings and plastics upgraded. Shed PAF Daddy´s pickups set.
Refreted with Tokai original Sanko #213 frets (period correct tall and width)

Original old Tokai black case (Old brown Lifton style avalaible instead also if preferred)

Parts coming with the guitar before changes are avalaible and will be included on the sale

Asked price: 1.995 euro

joff

Reaction score
NOW SOLD:

Gibson Custom Shop 2010 VOS CC #1 / Greeny / Gary Moore / Kirk Hammett 1959 Les Paul Reissue.

A very rare bird indeed...only 300 VOS were built Worldwide.

It is in very good condition...it has light playwear on the back of the body and a small donk on the treble side of the waist...it has never been gigged and has only ever been played at home.

This photo was taken last year...i have had a set-up done by a UK Gibson Approved Service Centre including pickup height adjustment, frets polished, oiled fretboard and a new set of EB Slinky 10's...

IMG_1562.jpg

This photo was taken when it was new by the original owner...

VOS CC #1.jpg

Very nice weight at 8 lb 11 oz (a hair under 8.75 lbs).

It comes with a 'mint' Custom Shop hardcase, Gibson checklist, tags, COA and the original shipping box.

It is totally original.

£ SOLD

Please contact me on (UK Code) 01275 464057 or mobile (UK Code) 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport). :)

Last edited:

Herr Dalbergia

Reaction score
FOR SALE OR TRADE:

1981 GIBSON Flying V „THE V“ CMT Cherry Sunburst, original Case, MINT, 100 % Original, 3000€ or Trade for a nice Les Paul, cheers, Alex

Attachments

pylyo

Reaction score
2900€ last call before she goes in a trade

2016 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue 58 Historic VOS

For sale is my stunning Historic R8, completely MINT condition and practically new, not a scratch on it. It is less than 2 years old, so basically you are getting a new guitar.
These have an aniline dye, hide glue on neck and fretboard, nice chunky C shaped neck, long-tenon neck joint, Custom buckers, lightweight aluminium stopbar, cellulose inlays, in Ice Tea VOS color, amazing subtile but super 3D flame top, color bleed over the binding, etc... Basically like a R9 but with better neck profile (at least to me) as I really dislike shoulders on the necks of R9s.
In reality color looks lighter/brighter than on pics because it was really dark here, when I was taking pictures... but just google Ice Tea VOS and you will get an idea.
The guitar is super resonant and weights 3,8 kg. You can't get a better Les Paul, period.
I owned tons of Rx Les Pauls over the years and this one is easily the best, Gibson nailed it with these new guitars.
Comes with everything like from the factory.
Looking 3300€ for it.
Located in Ljubljana, Slovenia EU.

luis

Reaction score
Up for sale a very rare and hard to find LC-100BB Singlecut made in 1979, one of the best years (if not the best) of all times. Very few were made at the factory.

Neck: selected mahogany1 piece with ebony board
Body: selected mahogany 1 piece as on 50s Customs

This guitar has been set with a new nylon 6/6 nut (Tom Bartlett blank) , brass ABR-1 screws and Pigtail steel long studs and bushings, CTS pots measured to 500K and Cornell Dubilier “Greenie” caps as on 90´s LS-320s. Creamtone rings and plastics upgraded. Shed PAF Daddy´s pickups set.
Refreted with Tokai original Sanko #213 frets (period correct tall and width)

Original old Tokai black case (Old brown Lifton style avalaible instead also if preferred)

Parts coming with the guitar before changes are avalaible and will be included on the sale

Asked price: 1.995 euro... TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS NOW!

bosnialove

Reaction score
I offer my Gibson LP True Historic Custom Shop Reissue up for sale.

This is a True Historic, so not a 'normal' Custom Shop Reissue. Compare the prices of a normal Custom Shop and a True Historic.

He is very similar to the original Gibson LP Standard from 1959 with the serial number: 9 0428. On my picture you can see the comparison.

The guitar is acoustically very loud, great sustain and it weighs 3.9 kilos. He plays wonderfully and is a great guitar, but I can not get used to the color; I am more of the Goldtop and Customs.

It comes from 2016 and the serial number on the back of the headstock, in the certificate and in the warranty card, all match. Of course also the case candy is included.

There are of course Gibson Custom Buckers in the guitar. I also have a set of Kloppmann HB58-PAFs (set costs €450,-).

The price of the guitar with both the Gibson Custom Buckers and the Kloppmann HB58 PAFs is €4.800,-. The guitar with only the Gibson Custom Buckers is €4.500,-.

KNAC

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Unusual R7 with p90’s. Reissue of the early ’57 goldtop before humbuckers replaced p90.
Plastic parts are replaced with aged high quality ones (wizz, dmc, mojoaxe) and original ones are included also. Pickups are udgraded for Seymour Duncan antiquities.

OHSC and case candies are included naturally.

Looking for SOLD euros. Buyer pays shipping.

More pics:
http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/fs-eu-les-paul-r7-darkback-w-p90s-and-upgraded-parts.414384/

IMG_1001.JPG

Last edited:

Jack7

Reaction score
Selling my excellent Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul R0 VOS 2010 Cognac Burst SOLD

- Weight approx. 4,0 kg
- Condition is almost as new, no issues
- Great Limited edition Cognac Burst finish and VOS treatment
- Everything is original
- COA included
- Very nice example with bright and open tone
- Perfect medium neck profile, not as fat as '59 profile but not too thin either
- Located in Finland but I can ship her if buyer pays shipping and possible duties

Willing to swap only to vintage Gibsons, Fenders or Gretsches but I prefer cash.

Last edited:

manu80

Reaction score
HI there! looking for a 2015 GIBSON LP PELHAM BLUE and/or an Explorer pro cherry or burst.
I'm in France! Any help appreciated
kind regards
MANU

bosnialove

Reaction score
I offer my Gibson LP True Historic Custom Shop Reissue up for sale.

This is a True Historic, so not a 'normal' Custom Shop Reissue. Compare the prices of a normal Custom Shop and a True Historic.

He is very similar to the original Gibson LP Standard from 1959 with the serial number: 9 0428. On my picture you can see the comparison.

The guitar is acoustically very loud, great sustain and it weighs 3.9 kilos. He plays wonderfully and is a great guitar, but I can not get used to the color; I am more of the Goldtop and Customs.

It comes from 2016 and the serial number on the back of the headstock, in the certificate and in the warranty card, all match. Of course also the case candy is included.

There are of course Gibson Custom Buckers in the guitar. I also have a set of Kloppmann HB58-PAFs (set costs €450,-).

The price of the guitar with both the Gibson Custom Buckers and the Kloppmann HB58 PAFs is €4.800,-. The guitar with only the Gibson Custom Buckers is €4.500,-.

SOLD

tonfoi

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I'm selling a fantastic set of unused zebra Tim White Timbuckers with Tim's covers .
Neck 7.80k
Bridge 8.25k
you know what I'm talking about , one of the most rare and beautiful paf clone .
850 euro plus shipping
timbuckers neck and bridge.jpg
timbuckers with covers 1.jpg
timbucker neck.jpg
timbucker bridge.jpg

Blues Bird

Reaction score
Tom Bartlett 1958 Burst

It doesn’t get any better then this. OK wait, of course you can always grab a real Burst for 200k USD. But if money is a bit tight at the moment don’t look any further:

This a spectacular guitar built ay a real and talented luthier like they did it in 1958:

• Old growth Honduras Mahogany one pice body and neck
  • Old growth Brazilian Rosewood fretboard
  • Old Growth Eastern Maple
  • nice peekaboo flame
  • very nice tea burst faded finish
  • hot hide glue for the neck
  • Urea Formaldehyde for the Top
  • Royalite Binding
  • Italian Inlays
  • authentic 1959 neck profile (typical Vintage ’59 so not large & not small (C Shape through to C/D at 12th Fret)
  • milde aged to complete that authentic look
  • J.M. Rolph 59 neck und 58 bridge pickup
  • Creamtone Harness
  • real Bumble bees (matched by J.Kloppmann)
  • OTP Rings
  • DCM Bridge and tailpiece
  • DCM knobs
  • DCM pickup cover
  • 3,8 Kg
  • aged Cali Girl replica case

The guitar sound s like a dream, is pleked and plays like butter.

7,499 Euro plus shipping.

I am in Europe but can ship everywhere.

Last edited:

6077dino

Reaction score
A hotter PAF replica set wanted!

Very interested in one of these sets!

Throbak PG-102
Re-Wind Paf-1
Kloppmann HB 59/60
OX4 Hot Duane

Aged covers would be nice but can do with out.

Last edited:

amused

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Wizz clone PAFs, double whites, with aged covers if possible...

Blues Bird

Reaction score
Offered here is Gil's version of one of the earliest LP models, a 1954 Les Paul Gold Top. It's vital specifications include: a large, extremely soft V-shaped Mahogany neck with depth measurements of .95" at the first fret increasing to 1.00" at the twelfth fret; a pre-CITES era Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with era-correct inlays; .095" crown width fret wire; a 1.675" nylon nut; original ’56 P-90 pickups (rewound by Lindy Fralin) a the the original Yaron hand wound 50's style P-90 pickups; period-correct tuners; and NOS Bumble Bee caps and wiring harness. The total weight of this guitar is an incredibly light 7.8 pounds!

As with all of his replica models, the historical authenticity of this guitar is incredible. Gil spent years finding the vintage tools, materials and building methods necessary to assemble his replicas with such accuracy. The look and feel of this guitar is dripping with vintage vibe. To proof how Gil nailed the color I have included a picture of the Aaron together with my all original 1956 Gibson Les Paul Standard.

This guitar was given Gil's "mild" distressing and the result is incredibly realistic as I hope these photos will attest to. This aging aside, this instrument is in fabulous condition and the frets show little to no observable wear. It comes in a brown Gibson Lifton-style reproduction case and a CiTES „Guitar passport for international Transit“

The guitar sound s like a dream and plays like butter.

8,499 Euro plus shipping. Please no trades.

I am in Europe but can ship everywhere.

Progrocker111

Reaction score
2018 Gibson Les Paul Custom 1957 reissue for sale.

"As new" condition, only home played, bought this year in may.

True Historic specs, one-piece mahogany body (earlier ones had 2-piece, with separately glued top), Custombuckers pickups and original 50s style CS case.

This Les Paul is very resonant and acoustically loud, with very full, articulate and open tone with nice attack. Its a great Custom, best paired with oldschool tube amps. Approx. 9.2 lbs of weight.

I can send more photos or even soundclips when requested.

Price is 5000 EUR, if interested please drop me a line at: progrocker1981@gmail.com

Limehouse Blues

Reaction score
Tokai LS100 Love Rock (1981) £1500 including shipping in the EU

Solid flametop - lovely subtle flame and figure. One piece back. Weight 9.14 lbs

Original USA DiMarzio PAFs (only the LS100 and upwards got US made pickups).

Chunky, 58 style neck. Plays beautifully, recently set up and frets dressed by Tao Guitars in Brussels.

Upgraded pots and caps but the original harness will ship with the guitar.

Excellent condition. Lovely dark rosewood board. Serious vibe about this guitar.

Ships with Gator hard case