Esp usa

soliloquy

Reaction score
The ESP USA's are mainly made in USA, although I understand some are MIJ. The ESP Custom Shop ones are MIJ. The LTD's used to be mainly Korean, can't say anymore.
This one is a MIJ Custom Shop deal. (I went back and checked, SW listing says "KH-3 is handbuilt in ESP's Custom Shop in Japan"). They won't ship for months.

the EC1000, EC500, and EC400 line, mostly are made in Korea, but some have transitioned over to Indonesia too now. Wont be surprised if some are also transitioning over to China.

diogoguitar

Reaction score
you guys are killing me lol

If I get one, I'll have to order and wait a long time for it to be built. Kinda sucks since I'm lefty and they rarely make these upfront. And when they do it's like a BMW/Audi - loaded with options I don't want to pay for lol

I'm almost custom making a Horizon/ESP-style with Warmoth/Musikraft parts and getting it plek'ed.

WhiskeyMike

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for fun I configured a lefty Horizon II Neck through string thru on the ESP site. I asked them to do a download of the result. This would probably be a one of a kind. :shock: Their configurator doesn't properly show what a lefty body looks like, but hey. The download follows.

CUSTOM OPTIONS

HANDED Left
TOP WOOD Solid Color
COLOR Solar Flare
FINISH Gloss
Seymour Duncan PICKUP SET PEGASUS / SENTIENT
HARDWARE Black

SPECIFICATIONS

CONSTRUCTION Set-Thru
SCALE 25.5"
BODY Mahogany
NECK3 Pc Maple,
FINGERBOARD RADIUS 305mm
NUT WIDTH 42mm
NUT TYPE Graphite NECK CONTOURE xtra Thin U
FRETS/TYPE24 JESCAR FW57110 XJ Stainless STRAP BUTTON Dunlop Straplock
TUNERS Sperzel Trimlok
BRIDGE TonePros T3BT Locking TOM w/ String Thru Body
ELECTRONICS LAYOUT Vol/Tone/3-Way Toggle
STRINGS D’Addario NYXL SUP LITE (.009 - .042)
CASE INCLUDED

Attachments

• original(3).png
    original(3).png
    274.6 KB · Views: 11

Latest Threads