ESP LTD Viper 256P Like New! Black/Gold

CHall1525

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have literally a brand new Viper 256p. I'd say its better than new as it has been set up and plays beautifully. I'm just stuck on my 3 SG's so I have no use for it. It may have 30 minutes of play time.
It needs a good home $300 shipped
Here is a link from Musicians friend for some "gently used" ones starting at $320.
ESP LTD Viper 256 P Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend
133 positive ebay feedback and have done deals on this forum as well
Thanks
Colby

DV016_Jpg_Large_H88020005001021_USD1.jpg

The ESP LTD Viper 256 Electric Guitar offers vintage looks, modern playing comfort and a versatile sound. It has a mahogany set-neck construction for maximum sustain in a beveled mahogany body with dual cutaways and a familiar look. The thin-U neck is super comfy all the way up the 24 XJ fret rosewood fingerboard that features ESP inlayed position markers. ESP pickups deliver everything from warmth to twang to classic rock sounds. A tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece make string changes and intonation adjustments rapid and easy on this affordable rocker.

Features
Set-Thru Construction
24.75" Scale
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Bone Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
ESP Tuners
TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
ESP pickups[/img]

CHall1525

Reaction score
bump still at $285 shipped! This is a great deal on a great guitar.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey man, you might want to get some pictures of the actual guitar. They tend to look different than what Musicians Friend and retailers have for the product image.

Latest Threads