ES335 item on E-Bay.

budg

Reaction score
I wouldnt touch anything with 0 feedback rating. But thats just me.

jeffm

Reaction score
I wouldnt touch anything with 0 feedback rating. But thats just me.
I agree. Not much of a description either. Look at the other items the seller has for sale - a laptop, a camera, and an ES-135. All with the exact same shipping price. Some red flags there.

SteveBevs

Reaction score
looks like a scam
Agreed, went for £820.... about $1200 I guess (don't quote but over here that's a fooking bargain). Too good to be true, realy liked it but thanks for the feedback, stayed clear.

Out of curiosity, the 'reflector' nobs put me off as well, do u sometimes get these on dot reissues? Thanks. Steve.

BluesZep

Reaction score
I'm a bit late on this thread, but those pics are mine!

I live in Brazil, and this Dot was traded here. The guy who currently owns the guitar is selling it here in BRA, not in other country. The ebay listing is a scam!

The guitar in pics is a '09 Dot, that I changed some parts, as knobs, tuners, pickups, and TRC.

jeffm

Reaction score
I'm a bit late on this thread, but those pics are mine!

I live in Brazil, and this Dot was traded here. The guy who currently owns the guitar is selling it here in BRA, not in other country. The ebay listing is a scam!

The guitar in pics is a '09 Dot, that I changed some parts, as knobs, tuners, pickups, and TRC.
I figured it was something like that. The guitar looked legit, but the seller didn't. I hope whoever won the auction figured it out before they paid.

Latest Threads