ES-Les Paul Special 2, Epiphone Masterbilt EF-500RCCE, MIM Tele

mfoster

Reaction score
I have a couple guitars for sale. 2 were planned to replace an ES-125 when it died.... but it's still going strong, with joy :)

ES-Les Paul Special 2. This is a really cool guitar, I bought it wanting something that was different, and Studio-like. And this is. Start with maple top, back and sides - with black binding. Add a baked Maple board. Then include Classic 57 pickups. This is a really versatile guitar.

General swirling in the finish, but no noticeable blemishes, dings or dents. Under black-light a previous owner touched up a line along the body-neck joint.
It's a 2016, includes a brown 5-latch case and a hard-book COA. It has some CME info dated 12/2017, which might have been when/where it was initially sold.

Asking $1025 - PayPal'ed and Shipped.

And here's a great review with a playing demo.

ES1.JPG

ES2.JPG

Epiphone Masterbilt EF-500RCCE.
An excellent fingerpicking style guitar with a Cedar top and a deep resonating sound. This guitar is satin finished and beautiful. No noticeable blemishes - there is swirling on the pick guard.
Has a solid Cedar top, rosewood back and sides and a v-shaped mahogany, dove-tailed, hide glued neck. Electronics are the E-sonic 2 preamp and Shadow NanoMag acoustic pickups. Which has a built in tuner.

Included is an Epiphone EL-00 (I think) Hardshell case. It works for the guitar, but it is a little loose fitting. So I'll pack it really well.

$650
- PayPal'ed and Shipped

Ep1.JPG

Ep2.JPG

EP3.JPG

Ep4.JPG

Finally my 2010 Fender Telecaster - Made in Mexico.
Since I have 4 Les Pauls.... I'm kind of a Gibson guy. But, this guitar has been fun to tinker with.

As such - It has MojoTone soldier-less electronics, Bill Lawrence Keystone pickups and Locking Fender tuners. The bridge has also been replaced.

All original electronics and parts will be included. The only blemish as a snakebite dent on the lower side of the body close to the knobs.
Includes a Fender soft-shell case

$400
- Paypal'ed and Shipped

Tele1.jpg

Tele4.jpg

Tele3.jpg

If there are any questions or if you would like more pictures, feel free to contact me.

Thanks - Mark

Last edited:

mfoster

Reaction score
Kids are out of school for a snow day - So I could get these shipped out tomorrow - :D !!!!

mfoster

Reaction score
Price Drops -
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas ! ho ho ho