Eruption By EVH....I'm Speechless

Olds442

Reaction score
Oh [email protected]_Kaiju , check it out!

had a gal in our Sam Ash store completely slay this with her violin. little metal heads came running to see a librarian type ripping it up on a violin.

dreams were smashed that day, and it was an amazing site to see. the crumbling of souls in our very own guitar department.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh [email protected]_Kaiju , check it out!

Yea she killed it.

But do you ever notice Violinists, rocking it out or shredding, look, well like they are a ghost from a Grudge movie? All spastic, etc. And if Asian, that illusion is more so.

Not an easy instrument to look cool rocking out with.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
She needs more brown sound! Shoulda run that thing through a EVH stack!!!

Seriously, I couldn't even listen to it. Terrible tone. And so easily could have been doctored up.
Aww...man, I was ready to wholeheartedly believe.

mdubya

Reaction score
Do violin players obsess over string gauge and threaten to punch each other in the mouth?

At least they don't have to worry about frets.

Does anyone ever "Grover" their Stradivarius? Does tuning even matter when there's not any frets? :hmm: :dunno:

Imagine grumpy old dudes who turn their noses up if the neck isn't a "baseball bat?"

Good times, good times....

:squint:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unlucky Morpheus is a fantastic band. I have a huge crush on the singer. (she's great, like Helloween or Maiden,.. HUGE metal voice)

....also she's freaking gorgeous

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Unlucky Morpheus is a fantastic band. I have a huge crush on the singer. (she's great, like Helloween or Maiden,.. HUGE metal voice)

....also she's freaking gorgeous
Is that who’s in the Eruption video, K.? Both my missus and I were totally knocked out watching that!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
yes she's the violinist for Unlucky Morpheus the power-metal band.

I will investigate! I haven’t heard anything like that since the Jean-Luc Ponty violin shredding on Frank Zappa’s Hot Rocks. It was suggested above that the performance was faked? I’m assuming she has the chops to prove it!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I was in my teens-Brett Barron could play Eruption + he got THE HOTTEST gal. I saw him 20 years later-at HOT Gal's brother's funeral-HE WAS BALD+FAT+DID NOT PLAY ANYMORE! I paid my respects and drove home- I WON!

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I will investigate! I haven’t heard anything like that since the Jean-Luc Ponty violin shredding on Frank Zappa’s Hot Rocks. It was suggested above that the performance was faked? I’m assuming she has the chops to prove it!
weird never heard them accused of having fake videos. Their live stuff definitely sounds live and different from the studio versions.

Latest Threads