ERNIE BALL EVH TRIBUTE BY JET CITY GUITARS USA MADE

brentrocks

Guitar Hack
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
For your consideration....

This was built by JET CITY GUITARS in Belfair, Washington USA.

This is an exact replica of a 1990 Ernie Ball Musicman EVH. Eddies #1...Amber quilt. Scotts attention to detail is absolutely amazing!!! It was built with choice woods and top notch hardware and electronics! The EB decals were put on before I owned it...this is not an Ernie Ball guitar.

It features a Basswood body with a heavily quilted maple top, a highly figured birdseye maple neck, EVH Wolfgang pickups, a real Floyd Rose tremolo, Hipshot tuners with pearl buttons and a CTS 500k pot with a Switchcraft toggle and jack.

This EVH has a fast satin finish on the back of the neck. The frets are like new. It sets up with a low/fast action. The Wolfgang pickups sound incredible!!! Its truly a beast of a guitar...light and well balanced!!

Cosmetically, its in near mint condition....just some light pick swirls....no cracks, breaks or repairs.

The case is a deluxe G&G style...crushed velvet interior, faux leather exterior...fits the guitar snug and perfect.

The original EBMM EVHs with this caliber of top and in this condition will set you back a solid $3500....own this high quality USA built replica for less than half!!!!!

I have played and owned many of these EBMM EVHs and if you did a blind taste test between the 2....you wouldn't know the difference!!

I am also throwing in a die cut 5150 decal....to make it look just like Eddies #1, if you wish to do so.
NO FLASH WAS USED IN THESE PICS...THE TOP IS THAT GOOD

$1600 plus shipping

Thanks for looking!!!!

IMG_0028 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0027 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0015 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0019 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0020 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0023 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0024 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0025 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0029 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0030 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0031 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0033 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0034 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0035 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0036 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0037 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0039 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0040 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0042 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

Slick64

Reaction score
I'll take it! I was looking to mod the pickups in one and this looks like the ticket for that. Is the neck exactly the same? The Axis necks were slightly different?

brentrocks

Guitar Hack
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take it! I was looking to mod the pickups in one and this looks like the ticket for that. Is the neck exactly the same? The Axis necks were slightly different?
Sent you a PM

Latest Threads