EQ settings for Bogner Uberschall? (for my Helix)

Mr Insane

Reaction score
I've heard other people get great tones from a Bogner Uberschall. Sounds like it has a lot of "harmonic" content.

Every time I try to experiment with the Uber model in the Helix, the results are...ehhh. What are the EQ magic spots for an Uberschall?

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
I always struggled to get a great sound out of that model as well. I moved on to the Placater Dirty and Revv Purple for high gain stuff.

Mr Insane

Reaction score
I always struggled to get a great sound out of that model as well. I moved on to the Placater Dirty and Revv Purple for high gain stuff.
The Placater has been my go-to as well. Right Now I'm wanting to experiment with the models I ignore.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
I just made this... I used the amp/cab block but changed the cab to Uber V30, and added a minotaur and a parametric EQ to dial out some harshness. I didn't change any settings on the amp. I used a Les Paul to dial it in and am listening through studio monitors.

https://app.box.com/s/wrurkkpr6h3wq2maumc8d3xxrkqvv08s

Last edited:

Pwrmac7600

Reaction score
Don't have a direct answer to your questions, but i can tell you, when dialing amps I am unfamiliar with on the Axe FX, I go to youtube. I pull up video reviews and demo's of the amp, When I hear something I like I take a look at the ballpark settings they are in on the video, and i try them out, tweaking obviously for my liking. But it has helped me tremendously, when it comes to amp i don't know well.

Latest Threads