Epstein Cover Up

six-string

Reaction score
As long as the women are old enough, nobody would care.
But trafficked ?
Not cool.
The queen should boot his ass to the curb for the wolves, or that house is forever stained.
That house was stained long ago. No way is Lizzy going to give up her own son. This same crew had DIana killed and her lover Dodi Fayed because she was going to marry a guy that in the UK would be referred to as "a Wog". Basically a derogatory name for anyone non-caucasian. The fact he was a billionaire's son didn't matter at all. No way were her sons Prince Harry and William going to become step-children to some Egyptian.

I agree Randy Andy should be held accountable, but I know it will never happen. There are different rules for the rich and privileged. And he is definitely both.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
As big a douche as Elon is (IMO), I am not going to fault him for being in the same photo frame with this pimp. That said, if he was on the Lolita Express or a guest at any of Epstein's rape-homes, let him have it.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday, Ghislane Maxwell was being held in the county jail of Merrimack County, New Hampshire.

This jail is apparently located about 20 miles from the house where she was arrested last Thursday.

Interestingly, the Reuters byline for the article I drew this information from stressed the idea that the Merrimack County Jail is "well run". I suppose that what they might be saying is that there won't be any more questionable hijinks, such as those that took place when her buddy Epstein shuffled off this mortal coil...

Ghislane in "Well Run" Jail

The article also said that Ghislane is "likely" being held separately from other inmates, and under continuous surveillance-- though nobody from Merrimack County has verified this speculation.

Interestingly enough, a Merrimack County corrections officer directed requests for information to the US Marshal's Office. But a public information officer for the Marshal's service declined to comment at all.

So that leave us with two local attorneys who are not involved in Ghislane's case, but who are nonetheless commenting on the probable conditions of her current incarceration. This is essentially the sum of the article I posted a link to above.

However, Ghislane won't be in New Hampshire for very long. And her next stop is going to be a New York City jail... almost certainly the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, where Epstein either killed himself or didn't kill himself...

If so, we shall see whether or not she can survive in there.

--R

Last edited:

archey

Reaction score
It will just be another example of the people who really should go to prison not serving any time, because of their power and influence. They'll have a few fall guys just to make the public feel somewhat satisfied. I won't hold my breath for any real justice to be served.

Last edited:

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
If Ms. Jizzlane starts talking this should all get very interesting. She’s likely higher up the chain than her two pals in the picture.

View attachment 473092

WTF is that pervert wearing??? Navy dress whites with a commander's shoulderboards and some staff corps insignia, not a line officer's stars; a SEAL trident (!!!); ribbons and medals at the same time, the ribbons including a Navy Cross and a Silver Star, and the medals including a Joint Service Commendation and what appears to be an Air Medal with the ribbon swapped out for some stars-and-stripes thing.... Oh, and what appears to be cufflinks?

You'd think a billionaire could afford a decent uniform consultant.

Latest Threads