Epstein Cover Up

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just googled this topic and only a few mentions of it in the last few days.
The times are scary and I am one that mostly gives a fuck about this sort of stuff..

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
It really is amazing how all these different entities are tied together.

Olds442

Reaction score
Former KPMG director, 69, linked to Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell 'groomed a 14-year-old model to be his slave and subjected her to sadomasochistic sex and dungeons'
  • Douglas Graham is a former managing director for auditing firm KPMG
  • Nikki Henry, 38, alleges that Graham forced her to be his 'sex slave'
  • She claims Graham started grooming her when she was just 14 years old
  • Henry says Graham kept her in apartment and isolated her from outside world
  • She says Graham subjected her to 'sadomasochistic sex and dungeons'
  • Graham denies allegations and dismissed Henry's lawsuit as 'clearly slanderous'

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Former KPMG director, 69, linked to Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell 'groomed a 14-year-old model to be his slave and subjected her to sadomasochistic sex and dungeons'
  • Graham denies allegations and dismissed Henry's lawsuit as 'clearly slanderous'
Yeah, but the guy was under a lot of stress and needed some way to let off steam and relax.

spoony

Reaction score
"And sure, he was no slouch in the deviant rock star department either, with tales of the band's outrageous behavior still being talked about today ("I heard they once used a live shark as a dildo!"). But that's par for the course, right? We like a little debauchery with our rock stars.
The Incident:
Of course, debauchery has its limits, such as kidnapping a 14-year-old girl, having sex with her, and keeping her behind closed doors for years so as to avoid jail time. Which, as you probably already figured, Page totally did."

Surprised this guy hasn't been brought up!

I should mention Zep was a huge influence for me when I was a kid. Used to be common practice only a short while ago in th USA for grown men to marry girls. Still happening all over the world.

Don't mistake my comments for thinking child abuse is ok because I don't. It's just that laws have been rightly enacted to deal with the child abuse. The comments show we agree with these laws. We severely punish the average man/woman who do not adhere to these just laws while the overlords are above taking responsibility for their sick perverse and deviant life styles.

s

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score