Epiphone Slash

fenderman888

Banned
Reaction score
You will only get smart ass answers, from a few of these guys, mainly because they dont know the answer. If you want it, i hope you get it. Good luck.

TheAce93

Reaction score
It's worth whatever the winning bidder pays for it, obviously.

These Slash models seem to go for a lot, like upwards of £500, for an Epiphone LP Standard with a tacky snake graphic :Ohno:

mplayer

Banned
Reaction score
You will only get smart ass answers, from a few of these guys, mainly because they dont know the answer. If you want it, i hope you get it. Good luck.

Yea, i have seen the German guy on other forums. This is the only forum that will accept him. i have seen a few sell for around $600-$700.

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
Yea, i have seen the German guy on other forums. This is the only forum that will accept him. i have seen a few sell for around $600-$700.
And this forum made him a V.I.P. Member because of his contributions here. So maybe you should go back to the other forums he doesn't belong to so you don't have to read his posts. :cool:

As for the Slash, it's worth whatever someone will pay for it. Personally I don't care how many were made if I can get a better guitar for the price. You buy a guitar to play it, not to look at the snake decal. It's no better and no worse than any other guitar produced by Epi at that time.

duraipunk

Reaction score
IMO you'd be better off buying an Epi tribute plus for the amount of cash that guitar is likely to fetch.

MrGansburg

Reaction score
Bit uncalled for. I've not noted Paruwi be anything but helpful around here.

It's worth whatever the winning bidder pays for it, obviously.

These Slash models seem to go for a lot, like upwards of £500, for an Epiphone LP Standard with a tacky snake graphic :Ohno:
Up to £330 (shipped) at the moment. May indeed get to/over the £500 mark.

And this forum made him a V.I.P. Member because of his contributions here.
That's it in a nutshell.

IMO you'd be better off buying an Epi tribute plus for the amount of cash that guitar is likely to fetch.
That appears to be the general consensus. You can get these brand new for anything between £370 and £449 (and more if you want) and it includes a hard case.

Latest Threads