Epiphone Sales Thread

seriouslyavery

Reaction score
I've had this 2011 Gibson Melody Maker for a while now, and I LOVE it. It has an upgraded Tone Pros intonatable wrap-around bridge, added tone pot, and upgraded Seymour Duncan SH-5 (Duncan Custom) humbucker, my all time favorite! Unfortunately, it's not exactly fitting my needs right now and I feel bad because it needs to get played more, it's just too cool. Would a trade for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (or preferably Les Paul Custom Classic Antique!) be reasonable? Are there any similar guitars that would be a fair trade? Thanks all!

Tokai Hunter

Reaction score
Here's my Epiphone Gibson Riviera Serial 670XX, MIJ in pristine condition. Depending on destination and cost of shipping willing to negotiate price. As you know its a very rare Matsumoto guitar. PM for more details or pics
Price: $1600 plus shipping

Attachments

Tokai Hunter

Reaction score
How can I delete this post...since there are no replies I want to place it elsewhere. Please do the needful.

revtime

Reaction score
There is an Epi LP Elitist on CL Kansas City.

Just for you Elitist hounds.
I would pick it up but I have been into EBMM lately.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Posting this here too :)

* Selling this 2008 Epiphone LesPaul Custom. Guitar is still in mint condition, just very few minor playing marks.
She's got nothing to do with any other Epiphone nor cheaper Gibson.
Modified a lot making her a great guitar:
Schaller Tuners, handmade bone nut, Gibson Classic 57 pickups, Gibson pickup rings, knobs and pointers, jack plate, upgraded jack, Gotoh ABR-1 bridge, upgraded toggle switch, electronics and harness high quality, CTS pots, Gibson Bumblebees, Schaller security locks, a leather tree of life strap, includes a gigbag, all set up by a tech.
Knowing that an Epi Custom costs about 480 new today and there are for about 300 in mods and work in it, the price is set at 500€
If interested, message me and we'll discuss about the shipping.
Located in Luxembourg :)

Can you please show a pic of the serial# ?
and a side-shot where the neck meets the headstock ?

Thanks

eeprete

Reaction score
Anyone have any Elites/Elitist on the market? May be looking. Thanks!

My Les Paul Classifieds