epiphone les paul standard

Yorg

Reaction score
hey guys im a new les paul owner and my and my friend were jammin checkin for nice amps at a local music shop , then the owner asked me if he could check something on my guitar , he took a piece of paper and checked if my knobs line up , i checked and this is a characteristic of a fake epiphone , mine is real because i checked all the things they said but none of those are on mine , i just wanted to post some pics of myguitar and see what u guys say about it , oh yes and my serial number seems abit unusual to me but i dont know

Attachments

• IMG_1030.jpg
    IMG_1030.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 62

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
hey guys im a new les paul owner and my and my friend were jammin checkin for nice amps at a local music shop , then the owner asked me if he could check something on my guitar , he took a piece of paper and checked if my knobs line up , i checked and this is a characteristic of a fake epiphone , mine is real because i checked all the things they said but none of those are on mine , i just wanted to post some pics of myguitar and see what u guys say about it , oh yes and my serial number seems abit unusual to me but i dont know

Hi

and

Welcome here at MLP :thumb:

Don't worry, your guitar is fine, it was made in Dec '10 at the Samick plant in Indonesia

Epi changed to this serial format in mid 2008

:wave:

Papa

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Looks good to me, too!
If you want to know for sure look in the control cavity.

If the wiring looks like this :

100_3098.jpg
..or..
spagetti.jpg

It's authentic.

(Sorry, I love Epiphones...Hate their wiring)

Papa

Latest Threads