Epiphone les Paul help

SOSA1beast

Reaction score
New to this forum thing , can y’all help me identify the make and year of this ? The serial number (101022815) says made in Korea , and there is a limited edition wording on the back of the headstock . but that’s all I know . A clipped ear headstock with a Gibson trusrod cover , all black hardware . Red quilted top I can’t upload the photos it says it’s too big .

Attachments

SOSA1beast

Reaction score
New to this forum thing , can y’all help me identify the make and year of this ? The serial number (101022815) says made in Korea , and there is a limited edition wording on the back of the headstock . but that’s all I know . A clipped ear headstock with a Gibson trusrod cover , all black hardware . Red quilted top I can’t upload the photos it says it’s too big .
I’m pretty sure the pickups have been changed

SOSA1beast

Reaction score
thanks for the reply and I apologize for not knowing how forums work , how much you think it would go for? I have to get the pickup selector fixed .

SOSA1beast

Reaction score
I just looked at the serial number and it says 2010, but it’s interesting it’s made in Korea

SOSA1beast

Reaction score
Maybe I’m wrong ? The one you posted looks identical . Thanks again for the reply ,

DrBGood

Reaction score
The first digit is not a 1, but the letter i.

Price will vary depending on the market where you want to sell it.

The pickup selector is probabbly just dirty. Get a can of Deoxit and spray it while activating it back and forth. It should fix it. As you're at it, do the same with controls.

Latest Threads