Epiphone Les Paul Custom verification?

Tdurden032

Reaction score
Well everyone I’m back at the drawing board - I got sort of jerked around by a guy with an epi LP pro and then another one with an LPJ, but think that I’ve found a LP Custom that looks nice. This guy seems cool and this guitar looks good (not perfect but in pretty good shape) but it may help scratch my Epi Lester Custom itch and thought I’d check with the experts here accordingly - any thoughts? Thanks in advance- stay well and have a great night!
23F4240F-97CB-4482-BE74-D61C8484ACD5.jpeg
C9089761-9E07-46B8-A919-2DC95BD7CFCA.jpeg
0A865E83-BF24-40D6-8202-D88A3484456B.jpeg

Tdurden032

Reaction score
*Sorry for the double post - I hit the button before I was done, my question is, isn’t this a LP standard (trapezoid inlays)?? Or am I missing something?? Thanks in advance!

sibyrpunk

Reaction score
Yup, it’s a standard. No diamond inlay no block fret markers. Just a replacement truss rod cover.

Tdurden032

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply - I thought as much and the guy seems super cool about everything - I just didn’t want to assume that the TRC was indicative of what it really was...

DrBGood

Reaction score
Can you get a clearer photo of the tailpiece. Bolt heads seem domed on the blurry picture. Knobs also, they have a funny angled pattern. A photo of the top of the body would help clear that feeling.

Tdurden032

Reaction score
Well - I appreciate everyone’s input but am sorry to say that the transaction didn’t happen yesterday. I’m out a couple of hours of time and no new (to me) epi LP to report back on. The guy never showed up and when I got there he never replied to any of my messages, so I’m back to the drawing board. I’m not mad but just a little frustrated - hopefully the guy didn’t get in a wreck en route to there meet up or anything...

• Sad
Reactions: Who

christopherJ

Reaction score
Well - I appreciate everyone’s input but am sorry to say that the transaction didn’t happen yesterday. I’m out a couple of hours of time and no new (to me) epi LP to report back on. The guy never showed up and when I got there he never replied to any of my messages, so I’m back to the drawing board. I’m not mad but just a little frustrated - hopefully the guy didn’t get in a wreck en route to there meet up or anything...
Sounds like you got lucky.

Reactions: Who

Latest Threads