Epiphone les Paul custom pro pickup change

Matthewmustang

Reaction score
I have a this les Paul with coil tap and phase shift. It has some kind of quick connect system. I have seen videos of quick connects that connect directly to one pickup then a different clip for the other. This wiring configuration seems to be very different, as it all connects to one quick connect as well as the pots? I wanna change both pickups and still have my push pull/phase capabilities. This site would not allow me to post any pics “ too large for the server to handle” kinda pathetic

Matthewmustang

Reaction score
I have a this les Paul with coil tap and phase shift. It has some kind of quick connect system. I have seen videos of quick connects that connect directly to one pickup then a different clip for the other. This wiring configuration seems to be very different, as it all connects to one quick connect as well as the pots? I wanna change both pickups and still have my push pull/phase capabilities. This site would not allow me to post any pics “ too large for the server to handle” kinda pathetic
I wish i could be more specific. But I only know how to change out regular pots and pickups, not too keen on more modern stuff. Ask any questions you need, greatly appreciated

Latest Threads