Epiphone Lazarus sounds

rbraad68

Reaction score
Nice man great playing sound good!! So in my opinion I think its safe to say that the latest JB 59 model is a great example of how nice these 59s are. I may have missed out on one of these this time around but I feel better knowing I at least own a 59 ... Hopefully i will be able to grab one of these before they are all gone.....

Blakem 2

Reaction score
Nice man great playing sound good!! So in my opinion I think its safe to say that the latest JB 59 model is a great example of how nice these 59s are. I may have missed out on one of these this time around but I feel better knowing I at least own a 59 ... Hopefully i will be able to grab one of these before they are all gone.....
Yeah these Lazarus models are amazing a one piece neck With a long tenon two piece body Gibson pick ups excellent electronics it’s a win-win. You can still get them through Joe Bonamassa’s website.

LuthierVandross

Reaction score
Yeah these Lazarus models are amazing a one piece neck With a long tenon two piece body Gibson pick ups excellent electronics it’s a win-win. You can still get them through Joe Bonamassa’s website.
Waiting on mine…. But if you buy through JB’s site, you get a strap!

Latest Threads