Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 'Lazarus' 59 Les Paul Standard Owners Thread

fry

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice to me and at a $200 discount it looks even better!
the proof is in the playing.
I’ll second that! I can’t see a thing wrong with it. I haven’t heard of anyone getting a better price either. NOICE.

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every picture I try to post gets rejected for being too large. Any ideas? Using iPhone 12
Take a screen shot of the pic. Save it to photos. Open in photos. Edit. There will be an area to crop that won't affect the pic. Cropped one will fly here. Sounds way more complicated than it is. Once you've got it down, it's a five second deal.

DrBGood

Reaction score
Take a screen shot of the pic. Save it to photos. Open in photos. Edit. There will be an area to crop that won't affect the pic. Cropped one will fly here. Sounds way more complicated than it is. Once you've got it down, it's a five second deal.
Cropping an image is reducing its surface, cutting some off, not necessarily its file size.

Blazerscope

Reaction score
The Music Zoo has them in stock and Sweetwater is getting another batch and taking preorders.

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cropping an image is reducing its surface, cutting some off, not necessarily its file size.
When you take a screen shot it adds border in photos. Crop out the added border and you have the original pic in a smaller size.

Nikki M

Reaction score
And here's a 15% off code for Music Zoo (GET 15)
Total approx. $868.15

Last edited:

DrBGood

Reaction score
And here's a 15% off code for Music Zoo (GET 15)
Total approx. $868.15

If this is the one they have on hand, it's one of the nice tops.

1665101516284.png

rbraad68

Reaction score
I am pretty sure this won't last too long? I wounder how many they have in stock? Maybe just a few???

madaxeman99

Reaction score
I called them. They have alot of them but are unable to get pictures of the tops. That is a generic picture.

horax

Reaction score
I called them. They have alot of them but are unable to get pictures of the tops. That is a generic picture.
Wonder how they got them? these were limited and sold out pretty quickly. I remember they opened the JB store and had a handful of others that showed up, but thought these were all sold out?

Excellent guitars.

syco

Reaction score
The 300 run vanity version with Joe’s name instead of trapezoid inlays. Those were what was available at the show to autograph. I wish I had the standard fretboard markers.
Awesome !

Spirit

Reaction score
Very sweet ,I like the board,and you have the dots on the binding,
I think these will be the ones that are going up in value ,and won’t be relaunched due to the ltd edition and numbers produced,

rbraad68

Reaction score
Very sweet ,I like the board,and you have the dots on the binding,
I think these will be the ones that are going up in value ,and won’t be relaunched due to the ltd edition and numbers produced,
Yeah these are nice. They were a couple hundred more than the regular models. Not my cup of tea but for a collector it maybe worth the investment...

Latest Threads