Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 'Lazarus' 59 Les Paul Standard Owners Thread

fry

Reaction score
Has the demand for these already died down? I see a few on Reverb listed at inflated prices, but they don’t seem to be moving now. Maybe everybody who really wanted one already got one?

Surfcaster

Reaction score
Has the demand for these already died down? I see a few on Reverb listed at inflated prices, but they don’t seem to be moving now. Maybe everybody who really wanted one already got one?
I've seen a few listed from smaller retailers at the $899 price tag. I'm not sure why anyone would pay a higher price at this time. If they continue to get good reviews over the coming months, there may be a demand from some people that were on the fence or may discover it at a later time. I wish I purchased the Black Beauty when it first came out...if I want one now I'd have to ante up.

fry

Reaction score
I've seen a few listed from smaller retailers at the $899 price tag. I'm not sure why anyone would pay a higher price at this time. If they continue to get good reviews over the coming months, there may be a demand from some people that were on the fence or may discover it at a later time. I wish I purchased the Black Beauty when it first came out...if I want one now I'd have to ante up.
I was under the impression that basically every retailer was sold out, that’s why people were asking inflated prices. Apparently Joe’s website is still selling them for $899. You can check sold listings on Reverb, a few have sold well above retail. I wouldn’t personally pay more than retail for it, but I guess it’s a supply and demand thing.

hepsen

Reaction score
I'm really curious if Lazarus will make the same price increase as Amos. But this wasn't the intension I bought it for. I wanted to find out if this can be a keeper. I'm still in honeymoon but also optimistic it will be a keeper.

hepsen

Reaction score
I was under the impression that basically every retailer was sold out, that’s why people were asking inflated prices. Apparently Joe’s website is still selling them for $899. You can check sold listings on Reverb, a few have sold well above retail. I wouldn’t personally pay more than retail for it, but I guess it’s a supply and demand thing.
I think this also depends on where you're located. Shipping from US to europe is more expensive + you will have foreign customs to be paid. With that in mind those Reverb listings are not too far off. (eg. for the Custom Layout incl shipping and customs I paid appr. 1300€)

Surfcaster

Reaction score
You are correct, the two listings that I noticed over the weekend on ebay (smaller guitar shops) are gone, Now the average price is about $1250 plus shipping up and above $100. But I believe you can still get one on Joe's store...comes with a cool strap, a $35 value, lol.

hepsen

Reaction score
Over the past week the number of Lazarus content at Youtube increased quite a bit. People seem to be receiving their oders.
Not sure how long these will be remain available. Besides stock at JB Store some of the stores here list it as "on demand". Now and then they pop up at smaller shops as well. Probably no big stocks and gone really soon. Would be really interesting to find out how limited the standard Outfit is.

fry

Reaction score
Over the past week the number of Lazarus content at Youtube increased quite a bit. People seem to be receiving their oders.
Not sure how long these will be remain available. Besides stock at JB Store some of the stores here list it as "on demand". Now and then they pop up at smaller shops as well. Probably no big stocks and gone really soon. Would be really interesting to find out how limited the standard Outfit is.
Joe’s store now sold out.
C4D03D46-C731-4A6E-92BE-4826F1893336.jpeg

hepsen

Reaction score
Yeah… I’d like a set of final numbers on how many of these were produced.
If I see correctly this ends with "26544": https://reverb.com/item/46932323?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=46932323

This one ends on "36214": https://reverb.com/item/46196366?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=46196366

Not knowing if one or the other is an early/late serial. And how to read these? Are they 10.000 apart or 340?

omm

Reaction score
In the second one, you can see the front pickup hanging on for dear life.

Latest Threads