-Epiphone Goldtop owners club-

rbraad68

Reaction score
Aside from the addition of cts tone pots & treble bleed , not much difference . My opinion only , but the neck on the Trad Pro IV feels a little thinner than the worn .
so what harness set up is in the trad pro ?? this one here i am sending you is just push pull on the volume knobs allows you to split the coils no outa phase option..

rbraad68

Reaction score
Should be the same as the one in the trad pro no ???
stock wire harness.jpg

rbraad68

Reaction score
SO I think i am going to make a few changes to this one. Not really diggin the BB's in this thing and it needs a switch craft toggle. I have a set of pearly gates coming here in the next few days. Only thing is they are covered so as much as I hate to pop the covers off i am just going to have to pop them off. I have a switch craft toggle for the guitar. I hope these pearly gates sound good in this thing though i think they are going too... I have a complete faber set up i can use on this guitar as well. Just haven't decided if i am going to use it. For some reason the guitar resonates much better with the tone pro bridge and seems to sound better too... I guess different guitar sound better with different parts...
gold top 01.jpg

rbraad68

Reaction score
Well I have 3 functioning gold tops now!! I need to string this one up tonight. I like this guitar it's a 59 that got painted gold. Has a 50's harness in it the guy did for me when i got it from him. I went through it put some faber parts on it changed the tuners. I went over the top with some steel wool cleaned it up a tad and went with the relic theme. This is my heaviest guitar i own. Wood is really dense and nice fat neck on it.... Anyways these are my 3 gold tops!!
the 3 gold tops 01.jpg

Latest Threads