Epiphone Elites still beeing produced?

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across this site yesterday while doing some research about MIJ Epiphones. It looks like they're still selling MIJ Epiphones incl. Elites. Notice that these are the open book headstock models produced for the japanese domestic market and that they're called Elite, not Elitist. Is it possible that they only stopped making the export Elitist models with the 'tombstone' headstock?
Does anybody have a clue?

�yƒKƒbƒLƒRƒ€�zEpiphone Guitars�iƒGƒrƒtƒHƒ“�j,Hagstrom Guitars

MuffDVR

Reaction score
I wish they were still being produced, maybe we can get lucky and Epi decides to start them up again. I want to add a Goldtop and a SG to my collection.

SGmanElitist

Reaction score
I have a little info on them. I will post a thread later that i've been meaning to post for a month now and it will include some info on them:thumb:

Don't get your hopes up though. It ain't easy to get those.

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a little info on them. I will post a thread later that i've been meaning to post for a month now and it will include some info on them:thumb:

Don't get your hopes up though. It ain't easy to get those.

It's never easy to get MIJ Epis, at least not here. I would like to hear more info about them. :thumb:

SGmanElitist

Reaction score
You got it bro, I'll tell you what I know, but it's not much. I am preparing my thread now so hopefully it will be done before I go to work otherwise it will be up late tonight.

SGmanElitist

Reaction score
I went to the Epiphone Japan site and they do indeed still have Elitists listed in their current lineup but they all have the masterbilt headstock.:shock:

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I went to the Epiphone Japan site and they do indeed still have Elitists listed in their current lineup but they all have the masterbilt headstock.:shock:

Yeah, I've seen that too. Makes you wonder if they want to keep us from enjoying these great guitars. :hmm:

Latest Threads