Epiphone Celebrates Les Paul's 100th Birthday With a One-of-Kind Sale

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Epiphone Celebrates Les Paul's 100th Birthday With a One-of-Kind Sale

N_060915A1.jpg

Fans Can Receive 15 Percent Off Epiphone Les Pauls through June 30
Epiphone celebrates the 100th birthday of Les Paul with a one-of-a-kind sale! Beginning on June 9, Les Paul's birthday, Epiphone fans can save 15% percent on Epiphone Les Pauls at participating Authorized Epiphone dealers. The sale will be offered through June 30, 2015 and includes classic Les Paul models such as the Les Paul Plustop PRO, Les Paul "Tribute" Plus Outfit, Les Paul Special II and many more.
Les Paul -- the "Wizard of Waukesha" -- was a lifelong fan and friend of the Epiphone and Gibson families. For more than 50 years, Les worked closely with Epiphone luthiers reviewing new ideas and innovations. His legacy continues to inspire every Les Paul made by Epiphone.
"They are damn fine instruments, I swear by them!" said Les of Epiphone's Les Pauls. "A kid can get an Epiphone, learn well on one and have it and play it the rest of his life."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgvLv98FBds[/ame]

Now is the chance to save over $100 on Epiphone's Les Pauls! Epiphone Les Pauls proudly carry Les' famous gold signature and feature his favorite "Les Paul" ingredients including Mahogany bodies, Maple tops, Deep Set Neck Joints, Rosewood or Ebony fingerboards, as well as premium electronics and hardware such as Epiphone's new ProBucker™ pickups, Grover® machine heads and the LockTone™ tune-o-matic/stopbar bridge and tailpiece system. From beginner to pro, Epiphone has the perfect Les Paul for all players. For more information on the Les Paul sale, please visit your participating authorized Epiphone retailer.

http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/2015/Epiphone-Celebrates-Les-Pauls-100th-Birthday.aspx

and....

Happy Birthday Lester

les-paul-finger.jpg

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Already got sale e-mails from AMS, Zzounds, and MF. I imagine Sweetwater will send theirs any minute. Too bad they don't have anything I'm interested in. And too bad I'm broke anyway! :laugh2:

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on what I see at Sweetwater they may have raised the price a bit prior to the 'instant savings.' That and the Lee Malia is not included in the discount.

JayFreddy

Reaction score
It's 15% off MAP pricing. So the 56 Goldtop PRO, which has been priced at $449 for the past month, is now back up to $499, but minus 15%... That brings it down to $424.75, which is still better than $449, but it's not as tempting as 15% off $449, which woulda' been $382...

Yes, I was thinking about it! :lol:

campfirehero

Reaction score
So it's basically the same sale you can get any day of the week if you call at musicians friend or guitar center?

JayFreddy

Reaction score
If I was in the market for one and had been holding off, I might be tempted, but I'm fairly well stocked on Les Pauls these days. If the prices were low enough, I might be tempted to grab one more, but 15% off MAP isn't low enough to trigger a knee-jerk impulse buy... :eek:

PS.

Happy Birthday Lester

les-paul-finger.jpg

+1,000,000! :cool:

AccustomedtoStandards

Reaction score
I bit. I bought a Classic T. I've been looking at them for a while and this offer, along with Sweetwater's 24 month 0% financing, plus the slight amusement of buying a Les Paul on Les' 100th birthday, was enough to get me.

I know some hate the robotuners (and I too oppose the concept of making them standard), but I play a lot of Rocksmith and the ability to switch quickly between tunings vs. having to retune or switch guitars is appealing.

RandyRhoadsLesPaul

Reaction score
That pic of the Les Paul in that Epiphone ad shows a Les Paul Ultra Pro. What are the aesthetics of that guitar?

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
That pic of the Les Paul in that Epiphone ad shows a Les Paul Ultra Pro. What are the aesthetics of that guitar?

It's not a Ultra Pro, it's an Ultra-III

here you go for more informations

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn54VB33U3Y[/ame]

Latest Threads