Epiphone '59 Les Paul Coming

djw171

Reaction score
Please can we draw a line under Reverb man! Who cares what he has done?
What is far more interesting is that the ADBs have landed roll on Monday for the photos!
I didn't comment on the Reverb Man!

Seven

Reaction score
So, I ordered my ADB on January 27 from Sam Ash, and as an in store purchase. I saw the guy getting his on Monday, and I just saw it. I was in the store yesterday, and they were super busy in the warehouse that I didn't even ask them to check my order. However, after seeing that post, you can be damned sure I'll be talking to my manager friend today!
Peace y'all, Keith
Hopefully yours is on a truck to you also.

Ebb Ramone

Reaction score
Well that sucks, but individual Ash stores have their own pace, and they don't seem to remember that I even ordered it unless I ask for Sarah, my friend who manages the store. The salesman I'm dealing with is new, and he said when I was in there yesterday, as I was leaving and mentioned to let me know when it came in, he didn't remember I ordered it. Gonna call Sarah in a few, and find out what's up!

HighFlyer

Reaction score
Well that sucks, but individual Ash stores have their own pace, and they don't seem to remember that I even ordered it unless I ask for Sarah, my friend who manages the store. The salesman I'm dealing with is new, and he said when I was in there yesterday, as I was leaving and mentioned to let me know when it came in, he didn't remember I ordered it. Gonna call Sarah in a few, and find out what's up!
Have her check on my order for me too, haha

Street Lethal

Reaction score
No, that would be you. Full-on Bozo.

Why are there so many dip-shits in this thread, stricken with the disease of running their mouths?

Trolls get banned here, people. We don't put up with them.
I agree. No need for trolling and calling people clowns or other names. You got that you bunch of dip-shits?

Actually I used to be an admin on a very large forum back in the day. You couldn't pay me to do it again.

Street Lethal

Reaction score
Whoever gets the ADB first post some photos.

How close is AGD to vintage burst? I pulled some photos up and they look very similar.

Geezer101

Reaction score
Well that looks decent! Still funny lighting though. Where has that been posted?

Les Paul Newb

Reaction score
Ok, it’s clear to me now that the honeyburst is the only one I’d order, maybe.

The clown burst is straight 70’s tomato. The dark burst has a red back? Wtf? Put a natural or dark back on that, looks absurd to me.

Les Paul Newb

Reaction score
I thought the red back was quite appealing. My Gibson Unburst was the same.
Yes I too have a 2020 Unburst.

Which has a light top, not dark. So it looks like the top was faded, like it sat in a shop window the back didn’t get sunlight.

The darkburst is somehow the opposite? Looks funny to me. Key phrase “to me”.

To me, this is how a dark/tobacco burst should look:

sdmusic15

Reaction score
I like it. In all honesty, how much time do you guys spend starring at the back of your guitars? Personally, I don’t look at the back unless I’m restringing, wiping it down or in the cavity to work on it

Latest Threads