Epi MIJ - help me identify?

Stratmagik87

Reaction score
Hi, all!

looking to the experts here. I’ve got a line on a MIJ epiphone. I looked up some boilerplate info on epiphone serial numbers and couldn’t make it match. So I need more guidance.

Here’s what I know -
Open book headstock
Kluson style tuners
“Gibson” truss cover.
Nashville style bridge
Gold speed knobs
Plain top honey burst
Serial is - 106224

Any info on when this is from? What factory? Anything fishy?

Thanks!

DrBGood

Reaction score
The car is blue, has 4 wheels, hubcaps, chrome bumpers, steering wheel, 4 seats.
Anybody could help me identify it ? :facepalm:

Stratmagik87

Reaction score
I was trying to be a little respectful to the person posting, not sending pictures of their guitar all over the internet. But, here we are.

And to @DrBGood - I think the identification of the type of bridge and serial number is a little better than the analogy. Give me a little more credit than that!

Attachments

Tobaccoburst83

Reaction score
That's one really nice Les Paul! Hope the right guys can help you identifying.

Troy McClure

Reaction score
I was trying to be a little respectful to the person posting, not sending pictures of their guitar all over the internet. But, here we are.

And to @DrBGood - I think the identification of the type of bridge and serial number is a little better than the analogy. Give me a little more credit than that!
June 2001 LPS-80 Cherry Sunburst made at the Fujigen Gakki factory for Epiphone.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
Man I really want one of these. There was one at auction for ages, screaming deal, kept getting relisted. I figured there had to be something wrong because it wasn't selling. Then it sold. Haven't seen one like it since. Still kicking myself.

Don't make my mistake!

Latest Threads