pangpang

Reaction score
Have not been using the Epi guitars much and since my kid needed to do a school talent show, we decided to do a Sunday afternoon jam to check out if the clean sound would be good. We were not disappointed. ;-))) My 10 year old kid Mina was having a hard time trying to decide whether she woulkd use the Les Paul Customs Pro or the Flying V with Gibson pikcups. I don't know but I Iet her choose. Hope you like the video clip.

fry

Reaction score
That’s just awesome! I have two grown sons, and neither took an interest in guitar or being in a band. I was a little disappointed, what you’re doing in the video is exactly the life I thought I was going to experience with my kids. I am green with envy, sir. How proud you must be of this great kid!

rbraad68

Reaction score
Yeah man that is great! I have a 6 yr old daughter that seems to like music and singing.. I can only hope she takes to it like ur daughter has, Thats just awesome man....

pangpang

Reaction score
That’s just awesome! I have two grown sons, and neither took an interest in guitar or being in a band. I was a little disappointed, what you’re doing in the video is exactly the life I thought I was going to experience with my kids. I am green with envy, sir. How proud you must be of this great kid!

Keep hinting them, Fry!

pangpang

Reaction score
Yeah man that is great! I have a 6 yr old daughter that seems to like music and singing.. I can only hope she takes to it like ur daughter has, Thats just awesome man....

I sorta of just "informed" her we'd be jamming together once she wanted to try playing my guitar. IMHO, little kids don't know too much or want to do too many things. But I remember she liked the idea cos dad (me) was always doing something fun together with her: checking out the local guitar shop, bringing her to the luthier, teaching her the English names of the parts of the guitar, trying some simple licks together and all... I think she didn't know what or why we were doing, but little kids just like parents hanging out and spending time with them and all things could be fun. So, it's never too late!

and I try to do more before she becomes a teenager, cos we all know how fast they grow up. ;-) cheers!

Latest Threads