Entire threads saves in PDF

JRo

Reaction score
how do you do that?

yeah...the preeb LP build is like over 180 pages and ends up being huge. i would very much like to have that posted for everyone as well.
I open your PDF and then Print it (to a file) using CutePdf Writer. Its basically just resaving the file but the compression seems to be better and the file size drops.

TKOjams

Reaction score
Great idea, thanks for including my work in the mix.:)

jbrybar

Reaction score
I just found this thread. First I want to thank you for taking the time to do these. When I try to download the file I get a new tab pop up then it says "Problem loading page. Connection reset." What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.. :)

voices

Reaction score
I just found this thread. First I want to thank you for taking the time to do these. When I try to download the file I get a new tab pop up then it says "Problem loading page. Connection reset." What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.. :)
i'm not sure what the deal is with that website. i had a problem trying to download the files as well. it worked perfectly when i originally uploaded those pdfs.

Anyone have any suggestions on where i can upload these files for easy access to all?

i have 24 build threads in Zip files. the largest one is 1.01 gig.

thanks

denizdurdag

Reaction score
If you have a google account you can upload them on your google 'Drive'. Then you can make them public and share the links here.

If you don't have a google account, I highly recommend to have one. Very useful for lots of things.

And thanks for sharing :thumb:

Ole'Lefty

Reaction score
So kind of you. If I click on the google access will I end up with any use issues? I don't want google taking over any more of my computer.

A huge thank you and suggestion-at least one of Scott's (ex nihilo) builds. The timing od his builds, the Magnus connection along with Bartlett make both of them classics-his second one shows the growth in skill from the first and that is a lesson we all can use.

Don't forget he had a heavenly coach too.

jbrybar

Reaction score
Thanks again for sharing.. The drop box worked fine. I was able to download the zip file with no problems. It would be awesome if you could put the others up the same way.. :)

voices

Reaction score
I really wanted to post a couple others, in particular that Les Paul build from the tele forum by Preeb(Gil Yaron) as well as a 335 build but the files ended up much to large for these free hosting sites. Maybe i can figure out somewhere else to put them.

in the mean time, if you havent seen this build thread, you MUST join this forum and read the whole thread. It should be required reading for anyone wanting to learn how to build a Les Paul:

1959 Les Paul Build - Telecaster Guitar Forum

this one too:

1959 ES-335TD proto build - Telecaster Guitar Forum

mertzy

Reaction score
Fletch's "68 ES-330 gets a Hummingbird Headstock" thread, here.

This is a really cool repair thread with a lot of detail.

harry vrt

Reaction score
Umm, you sent the link that leads to your folder on your acc on dropbox so if we aren't logged to your acc we can't see it, so maybe other host or direct links to every pdf on dropbox. Or I'm the only one who is being redirected to his own account ?

Kmw

Reaction score
Umm, you sent the link that leads to your folder on your acc on dropbox so if we aren't logged to your acc we can't see it, so maybe other host or direct links to every pdf on dropbox. Or I'm the only one who is being redirected to his own account ?
Same here, or login screen if I sign out of my account and then follow link.

reborn old

Reaction score
Your drop box link is not working for me either.
Convenience of PDF's for these builds would be great !

Thanks for PDF links ... if/when technical difficulties are worked out.

Latest Threads