English footballer jailed for 6 years for sexual activity with a 15 year old girl

StonedCrow

Reaction score
The desire inside these people must be just enormous, because they are risking everything in their lives just for one sexual moment. It seems altogether crazy, I can't imagine playing a game with those kind of stakes. Bottom line, anyone that had a normal childhood with parents that were just good old folks that never abused them can thank their lucky stars because those that abuse the underage today were most likely abused during their childhood, and that's why the cycle continues.

I think back to growing up in the seventies and those men in my life that were mentors, coaches, family friends, what have you. I never one time had any adult in my life try to do anything that would be considered sexual or of that nature. Not one time ever, that should be the way it is for everyone, that should be normal life. My mother once told me that my personality would prevent such an aggression anyway, meaning I'd have screamed bloody murder if anyone tried that. I once walked out of my third grade class because the teacher kept shaking me when I'd answer her incorrectly. I was that kind of kid. Ran and hid, everyone was looking, the Police, my parents, the whole town, and I was in the bushes ten feet away. When they caught me I told them if she did it again I'd walk out again and again. Guess she go some trouble because she never even looked at me sideways again. Whoops, off track on a Friday. Watching Top Gear Vroooom!

It might just be in my imagination, but it seems to be happening far more often and we seem to be hearing about it far more often nowadays than we did in my youth, and I was born in 87.

Few things in life shock or sicken me, but child abuse and rape are at the top of the list of things that do.

Ed B

Reaction score
The desire inside these people must be just enormous, because they are risking everything in their lives just for one sexual moment.

I agree. It's got to be a sickness. I never heard of this guy until this article. I Googled him and all I see is him with a smoking hot girlfriend. A guy in his position could not have been desperate. Therefore he's got a screw loose.

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of my good friends just did this. He was a teacher. Had his dream job as the band director at 26. Married to a beautiful woman, has a daughter. I don't get it. It's always people with everything to lose...

Really churns my stomach, you really thing you know someone. I lived with this guy for a year too.

StonedCrow

Reaction score
What I don't get is Adam Johnson is now going to be a registered sex offender after his release for either life or a number of years, this I understand and agree with.

What I don't get, is a friend of mine was placed on the sex offenders registry for two years for 'mooning' his older brother in the older brother's back garden, the older brother's neighbors reported the 'mooning' to the police, this I don't understand nor agree with, especially since the youngest person there was in their 20's.

Latest Threads