EMS Shipping Updates Link

zeneffect

Reaction score
Thought this would be a good place to put a link to their updates site

Looks like UK may be getting some delays now too.

wulfman

ABB Fan
Reaction score
I know France took a week end to end for EMS.

zeneffect

Reaction score
Is EMS running to Canada? Maybe we can get an alternate air to ground pipeline going

wulfman

ABB Fan
Reaction score
Yes, they are.
Update for UK: I sent a guitar last week by EMS and it arrived in customs a day later. It is strange because there was an announcement of significant delays to UK.

alainguitars

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with DHL shipping through jauce to the US?.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I've had one come in from Jauce using DHL and decided to send home the last 2 I had there using DHL as well.

They handled my first package with great care. I signed up for notifications on their website and also left instructions for them to leave it on my front porch with no signature. The less people I have to deal with in a pandemic the better.

It took only maybe 1.5 days for it to land in southern Ohio and be cleared by customs. Then it was another 5 days until they brought it here, but I am 2 hours drive from their depot. So a good experience but they aren't as fast as FedEx and do cost about 50% more. But, they are the only good option right now from Jauce so it is what it is.

USPS keeps losing my packages for up to a month at a time so I don't trust them to get it here across the country if I use SEA to save money.

Do expect Jauce to take 3 weeks right now to find your stuff and get it packed. They are running skeleton crew and have way too much stuff in the warehouse due to their offering free storage for more than 6 months. So approximately 4 weeks to see it from the time you tell them to ship.

zombywoof

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with DHL shipping through jauce to the US?.
Used a Proxy not Jauce.
Received my Eddy GT last week via DHL from Sonics. Took only 3 days and arrived in perfect condition.
Also it was shipped in a gig bag so even more impressive.

alainguitars

Reaction score
Used a Proxy not Jauce.
Received my Eddy GT last week via DHL from Sonics. Took only 3 days and arrived in perfect condition.
Also it was shipped in a gig bag so even more impressive.
So if I buy through the jauce site I can have them send it to Sonics? Not sure I understand how this works?.

zombywoof

Reaction score
Jauce will handle it. I was just pointing out that my purchase was thru a proxy other than Jauce and that the guitar was purchased from Sonix (or Sonics) a Japanese music store.

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
What is the current EMS shipping cost for a 30 lb package from Japan to LA, using DHL as the carrier? Many sellers are baking in the cost of shipping in the item price, which makes it difficult to figure out true cost. Anyway, I still prefer USPS because their pickup locations are way closer than DHL.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Is it 2 guitars? Mine was $300 last time using DHL for 2.

My current 2 include a neck through bass so I'm expecting the cost to be a bit more for a taller box.

Latest Threads