Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
emo.gif

fett

I can see for miles and smiles.
Platinum Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I had to google "Emo" before I looked. All I could see is Elmo and I hate Elmo.

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Get a licence plate that says "I'm the reason", then hit a bunch of pricey gas stations.

Be sure to have two hot babes surrounding you.

Think of all the love..

Thundermtn

Reaction score
So my question is,

If we bump threads older than most peoples last two cars is it only ok if it comes from the recommended threads box or can it be salty dogs flexing in the new freedom and pulling one out of left field for kicks? Sometimes Friday is a long way off

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my question is,

If we bump threads older than most peoples last two cars is it only ok if it comes from the recommended threads box or can it be salty dogs flexing in the new freedom and pulling one out of left field for kicks? Sometimes Friday is a long way off
Exceed that flight envelope. What could possibly go wrong?

Thundermtn

Reaction score
Lol, if they didn't want us doing it, it would have been poofed out of existence by now, right? :hmm:

I can see one right now. '08, "Wish I'd had a camera..."

It is on topic and the board is telling me it's an appropriate similar thread. Lol

Said it before but.....

That feature is irresistible and a disaster. Sometimes you don't even know you're in it, but like quicksand, it's already too late.

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, if they didn't want us doing it, it would have been poofed out of existence by now, right? :hmm:

I can see one right now. '08, "Wish I'd had a camera..."

It is on topic and the board is telling me it's an appropriate similar thread. Lol

Said it before but.....

That feature is irresistible and a disaster. Sometimes you don't even know you're in it, but like quicksand, it's already too late.
I did that with one of my old threads that popped up in there. I opened it, then proceeded to reply without even thinking twice.

James R

Reaction score
I like The Black Parade.
It's depressing as hell, but imo, it's a well written and intelligent concept album that needs to be listened to from beginning to end in order to be fully appreciated.
I have it on vinyl and listen to it 2 or 3 times a year, and enjoy it every time.

Latest Threads