Elton John Barbie Doll

DavGrape

Reaction score
Wanted a Zeppelin Hot Wheel when they came out; but they look a little 'Made in China' close-up.
ZepVan.jpg

Meatwad

Reaction score
Kung Fu grip for the Peruvian action straw?

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mothers will be battling it out at shopping malls this Christmas a la Cabbage Patch.

ETA: Does she have a dick?

toymaker

Reaction score
Well - much like Cher, not my cup of tea...but they got their loyal fans and those fans collect dolls and pay serious money.

To each their own and enjoy it. Tell people you collect chainsaws and they think you are either seriously mentally deficient or some kind of serial killer. I just buy what I like - but avoid the serious money stuff. Who knows - if you told someone in the 70s you "collected" guitars you didn't play - they would have laughed at you too...how many 50s burst were acquired in this era for a couple thousand and remain with those "collectors" and how many of those collectors retired comfortably with help of sale proceeds putting their treasure into hands of some current pop/rock star.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
i have an old high school friend who bought 64-70 mustangs back when they were cheap used cars in the mid 70s and fixed up/parted them out.today he has 2 showrooms and a mail order parts buisness.

Side Burns

Reaction score
Thats a lot of doll-hairs

And you’d think EJ is more out of the box than in.

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait...is it a trans barbie elton drag queen doll?

Latest Threads