Elon Musk Presents: Tom Cruise in space! Tom Cruise dies... in space!

pnuggett

Reaction score
He's been cooped up at home with this stay at home thing for a while. He just needs a little space.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain’t even gonna start in on that Sc-gy bullshit....

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does, however, own a P-51 Mustang. Bastard.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Elon is working on space boots that will make him look taller.

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Say what you will about Elon Musk and his attempts at sending men to the planet Mars, but no one else is a more creative serial killer.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Tom is the Top Gun for this job. Though his Days of Thunder are far behind him, he is The Last Samurai capable of conducting such Risky Business.

Elon just needs A Few Good Men to travel to The Edge of Tomorrow, but most of them just see themselves as Collateral, and wish to remain The Ousiders, so they don't end up in Oblivion. As for The Others, it's Mission Impossible.

Tom might be a Legend, but he is seriously Losin' It. He is probably going to need a Cocktail of medications, after his Interview With the Vampire, which will most likely end with him going Far and Away (heard Elizabethtown is nice this time of year)?

Either way, all they see is, The Color of Money. Don't believe me? Ask the Dust!

Hear that Tropic Thunder? That's the sound of Tom's ego blowin' up like he was Born on the Fourth of July.

Once he travels up into that Vanilla Sky, Without Limits, they're going to realize, that he really doesn't have All the Right Moves. But, then it will be too late to stop The War of the Worlds.

Latest Threads