Elon Musk Bulldozers Forest!

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Why does Leon hate the environment so much?

cheers

sk8rat

Reaction score
anyone who thinks musk is doing what he's doing to save the planet is wrong. he's doing it to leave a legacy, to be famous. if he cared about the environment he wouldn't be using rocket fuel to send a car into space for facebook likes.

I get that you need to crack some eggs to make an omelet but this has far surpassed that.

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
anyone who thinks musk is doing what he's doing to save the planet is wrong. he's doing it to leave a legacy, to be famous. if he cared about the environment he wouldn't be using rocket fuel to send a car into space for facebook likes.
50% of the time it is only the naïve, stupid or easily manipulated that actually do something because it's "the right thing to do", The other 50% are trying to create a platform for themselves on which to make money (Here's looking at you, Greta....)

Everyone else learned a long time ago that it is impossible to make a living doing the right thing.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
That forest grew over what was an area covered in unexploded bombs, munitions and a lot more left over from WW2. I wish those workers luck in not being blown sky-high.
No way I 'd be an excavator operator in Germany.

Olds442

Reaction score
if he cared about the environment he wouldn't be using rocket fuel to send a car into space for facebook likes.
yeah, that's why he did it.

the guy that doesn't have a facebook, did it for facebook likes.

not to test the most powerful rocket ON earth, not to show NASA that they can get to the moon again, not to prove that FH is a viable option for launching a payload out of the earth's gravitational grip to mars or ???

no, he did it for the facebook likes that he'll never receive, never see etc.

it's more believable that he did it to get david bowie into space in that starman outfit, with a dead hooker in the trunk.

personally not a fan of Elon myself. i like the cars and i love space exploration. but the pedo comment turned me sour on the guy.