EGAD,,,, A Tablet. Holder ....

meatball

Reaction score
I play in two bands (when I get to play out ). One is my classic Rock unit and the other is a 14 piece R/B orchestra .
I dont need a tablet to read when I . Play in my Classic Rock Band ,but I do in my R/B orchestra .. I want To get rid of the Music stand that I put my tablet on . My tablet is a 9.7 size size Air iPad. What Tablet holder would you recommend ? Have.a great evening ,, . And don't. Be a hating on me for using a tablet ,, I still rock without that ,, but The R/B thing is not as easy ,,,

drew365

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat as you. I also play in two bands and one has a huge master set list. I digitized everything and put all songs in a iPad Air. I've gone through two holders and neither one fit right even though the descriptions included the Air. My Air has a 10.5" screen. That may be my problem.
I'm currently using an arm that attaches to my mic stand and has a small shelf that looks like a mini music stand. It works fine but it's very heavy duty so it's bulky. I actually carry it around in the box it came in because it would take up most of my gig bag, otherwise. I need to take the iPad with me to some stores and try to find something else, at some point.

Latest Threads