Edwards E-LP 135 ALS Relic opinions

p90rules

Reaction score
So I'm checking out this Edwards and just after some opinions from any owners. I understand this is a high end model, so would appreciate any info.. Cheers guys
IMG_20210504_144352.jpg
IMG_20210504_144333.jpg

Reaction score
I’d buy it if the price was low enough. There was a series of articles on Guitar dot com that outlined a Tokai or something that was totally modified into a 54 Les Paul clone. I would love to do that on one of these!

p90rules

Reaction score
He's after £995... UK...
No haggle room as he says it's priced to sell.

diogoguitar

Reaction score
a bit hefty at 995 GBP... was this refinished with nitro? If so might be worth it... I could see how I would pay such amount for a refinished instrument (assuming it was well done).

But if the original finish is poly and is still poly, I can't justify myself paying this much for this instrument. I'm not a nitro cork sniffer, but I'm willing to pay a little more for one since they do feel a little better in my hands.

currypowder

Reaction score
If that were the price in the US, I would say it's on the high side. However, we don't have to deal with VAT here, so I'd say that price is fair.

That particular model was originally finished in all lacquer, there is no poly on it. Also should have Duncan Antiquity pickups if they are original.

Davy D

Reaction score
Probably priced right at fair market value in my opinion as you're getting a top of the line Edwards, tho I'm not sure what the shipping and tax situation will be for ya. Good guitars especially if you like the antiquity flavor. I've owned 2 of them.

Latest Threads