Editing Posts

jpn

Reaction score
I am unable to edit my posts in the classified section--edit function does not show up below the post, especially the first post of the thread.. Any ideas? Thanks.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jpn, try Private messaging one of the Moderators, see if they can edit it for you.
There is a time limit on editing posts/titles of threads, but there have been others having same problems lately.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Since you canny PM yet (need 50 posts)...just place a link here and say what you need changed.

BB

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
BB, has it gone back up to 50 again? It went down to 10 not long ago.

jpn

Reaction score
I have seen an edit prompt on these when they are fresh posts, so seems I can do it, but only very soon after the post. Problem is I like to show the new price in the first post when I do a price drop.

fjminor

Reaction score
I am having the same issue in the Classifieds, an item sold, and I need to update the original post, and/or delete the thread. I dont understand why I cannot edit the original post? I have over 50 posts too. Mods please assist.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am having the same issue in the Classifieds, an item sold, and I need to update the original post, and/or delete the thread. I dont understand why I cannot edit the original post? I have over 50 posts too. Mods please assist.

Usually after a limited time, only the Mods can edit a post. You will need to PM or VM them.

Latest Threads