Echo Park Guitars Building Gibson’s Now

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I only have two questions:

1) What could possibly go wrong?

2) Why?

rogue3

Reaction score
"... these new collaborations are a way to pay tribute to Orville's legacy in support of boutique builders and luthiers," Cesar Gueikian, chief merchant officer for Gibson, said in the release. "

huh? very compassionnet of a builder coming out of bankruptcy to support the small fry... :rofl:

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OH-SNAP--IT-JUST-GOT-REAL.jpg

So echopark has a reputation for building bad bs guitars and Joe B just handed them their ass and said their quality sucks and Epiphone is better.

...and this is who Gibson outsourced to?

That. Is. Hilarious.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 402754

So echopark has a reputation for building bad bs guitars and Joe B just handed them their ass and said their quality sucks and Epiphone is better.

...and this is who Gibson outsourced to?

That. Is. Hilarious.
The thread that seven posted and I quoted above from TGP is a total shit show of complaints against this bunch and especially this Gabe person. I was bored at work and skimmed through a bunch of it. It's 77 pages in a few months.

The Instagram post from Echopark has been deleted now as they were getting crushed by everyone including some bigger names in the guitar community. Especially after an employee responded to JB.

I work for echo park guitars and this is just a total cheap shot to a small mom & pop boutique company that has bent over backwards trying to please you and our guitars will destroy anything you can buy at guitar center Hollywood or Sam Ash. We only make the best guitars using the best wood and the best craftsmanship built by the best luthiers on the planet. Our beautiful instruments will put any of our competition including the Chinese, Korean, and Indonesian crap to shame. I demand an apology and a retraction!

I have a feeling this relationship might not last.

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love The Gibson Show, it's my favorite comedy.

the Fireturd, the Robot, Henry failing to smash an SG while wearing the denim jacket, the video of him "playing guitar", the new owner and his goofy "play authentic" video, now this outsourcing thing...

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I too have heard some bad shit about them. Man I don’t know here....so far, Gibson has turned to GC exclusive runs and now this. Could they FIND 2 shittier places?

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
This edited comment pretty much encompasses TGP as a whole. TGP makes MLP look like a neuroscience convention.

It is OK reading when you are bored, but you've gotta be bored.
Absolutely. It's very culty