Whole Lotta Love
Immigrant Song
Good Times, Bad Times
Dazed and Confused

there's a few, and a few that are challenging, and a whole bunch in the middle

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well... the intro to "Thank You" might be a little tricky at first-- but it's not really all *that* hard... and the rest of the song is a real piece of cake.

You can do it on acoustic without 12-string and it sounds okay. Of course, the full sound as heard in the recording calls for 12-string electric and acoustic... but still sounds pretty good even on just six string acoustic or electric (or both).

Best of all, you won't need a vocalist who has the kind of range Robert Plant had in his prime!

--R

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is fun to play.
Used to play that all the time. I've lost my touch over the last 10 years, but used to have it nailed.
I was sitting in Guitar Center playing it, and the salesguy smirked "Cool, now sing it".... I didn't sing it, but I sat there and had a full conversation with him without breaking stride in the song.
I had played that so many times for so many years that it was 100% "muscle memory"

Malikon

말 러 곤
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Tangerine, it's the easiest song in their catalogue. You could learn it in 10 minutes and the vocals are super tame.

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is fun to play.
idk man, Whole Lotta Love is really just the one main riff, and the solo is just a few pentatonic fills in-between some drum hits. It's a very easy song.