Easily make your own IRs?

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
This looks cool. I will download the trial version this weekend and play around with it. Reviews on The Gear Page are glowing, and I can vouch for the fact that ML Sound IRs are killer.

NotScott

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Those demos were very cool. Maybe I am just a cheap bastard but for $110 US, I will want to hear some more reviews first. I will be looking forward to yours. Thanks for this.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Those demos were very cool. Maybe I am just a cheap bastard but for $110 US, I will want to hear some more reviews first. I will be looking forward to yours. Thanks for this.
I'm in agreement... and I am not buying it yet... just trying the demo.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
OK... I had the demo for about 10 minutes before I decided to just buy the damn thing. It's that good. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, so here are my thoughts in a nutshell

The UI is KILLER, but the best part is the sound quality. Seroiusly, if I just use Mikko and stick a 57 in front of whatever speaker I pick, it will already sound better than the vast majority of my go-to IRs.

There are a couple minor bugs left (most annoying is that imported mono IRs seem to be 8dB lower than standard IRs), but they've been getting fixed and purchasers are being told the remaining bugs will be fixed soon too.

There's a fairly lengthy thread about the product on The Gear Page in the modelling section, if anyone wants to do any more reading on it.