Duplicarvers?

danigalapago

Reaction score
Hello there!
Wonder if there are any commercial duplicarvers available in the market today? I can see most of you guys build your own, but that’s not an option for me at least in the short run. I have just relocated to Florida and my plan is getting new toys.
Thanks!!

cmjohnson

Reaction score
I just google searched for "duplicarver" and "duplicating carving machine" and selected the shopping tab, and got a lot of hits.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've got one just like this that I'd love to sell, but it's too bulky and heavy to try and pack up and ship. It's a Merlin Duplicarver. Too bad you hadn't posted this a few months ago, because I drove down to Florida with my daughter and could have brought it with me.

attachment.php

Frank

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've got one just like this that I'd love to sell, but it's too bulky and heavy to try and pack up and ship. It's a Merlin Duplicarver. Too bad you hadn't posted this a few months ago, because I drove down to Florida with my daughter and could have brought it with me.

attachment.php

Frank

Damn, Frank.. I love it.

danigalapago

Reaction score

attachment.php

Frank
Wow, my timing is so bad!! That’s a nice one.

emoney

Reaction score

attachment.php

Frank
Well, Frank, next trip to Florida, pack it. I'm in Tampa Bay and will be a buyer.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, Frank, next trip to Florida, pack it. I'm in Tampa Bay and will be a buyer.

Actually, I'll be back down in Florida in another two weeks, but I don't think it will fit in my carry-on luggage! :thumb:

Frank

Latest Threads