Dunlop Rotovibe Discontinued?

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A few minutes ago, I was looking on Musicians Friend for pedals. I wanted to read some reviews on the Dunlop Rotovibe, and couldn't find it! Then found the page, and they said it's not available. I can't find it anywhere, and only two people are selling some on eBay! Did they give that pedal the axe?

Here was my reaction in case your curious.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpX0DqlEdrM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪TF? - The Fuck?‬‏[/ame]

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
If I remember right there was an issue concerning the components. One of the parts used in it is no longer made or something. This is just what Zakk said about it, I don't know if its true.

4nd3h

Reaction score
Offtopic because I don't know anything about the Dunlop pedal: ehamady, do you mean the AxeFX Ultra, or the AxeFX II? Two different products :p

I think the Ultra is better for anybody who doesn't need the massive super studio capabilities that the II has.

ehamady6

Reaction score
Offtopic because I don't know anything about the Dunlop pedal: ehamady, do you mean the AxeFX Ultra, or the AxeFX II? Two different products :p

I think the Ultra is better for anybody who doesn't need the massive super studio capabilities that the II has.

AxeFX II for the G2 Amp Modeling with Virtual Vacuum Tube Technology.
I'm going to build myself a little home studio/cave and get seriously into audio and video so I'm looking for the best effects and microphones for a start.

axe-fx-ii-front-panel-600.jpg

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If I remember right there was an issue concerning the components. One of the parts used in it is no longer made or something. This is just what Zakk said about it, I don't know if its true.

Well that sucks... Zakk would know too. He works directly with his stuff with Dunlop.

Latest Threads