Dumpster fire

SGeoff

Reaction score
You have to wonder what drives a senseless act like that. seeing as how it was senseless. probly kids with matches

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to wonder what drives a senseless act like that. seeing as how it was senseless. probly kids with matches
If you were a skilled cig butt flicker, you could have hit it from the bridge.

KTM

Reaction score
We use to burn our trash years ago when I lived in the sticks. 55 gallon drums for trash cans.

I liked to take the hair spray cans out and save em to throw in one a time. Boom! :dude:
Yep, I grew up on a farm and we had a burning barrel for trash. The hair spray, paint and other aerosol cans were always fun.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about a Plymouth Duster burning on the side of the road or something :lol:

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
...box of .22 rounds..
I did that once. 50 rounds. Some dude walking his dog came by just as they started going off. We had to tackle him and his dog and get down behind a log. He was not happy as the rounds were bouncing off the log and a nearby fence.
Pretty much the dumbest thing I ever did.

Hack

Reaction score
I did that once. 50 rounds. Some dude walking his dog came by just as they started going off. We had to tackle him and his dog and get down behind a log. He was not happy as the rounds were bouncing off the log and a nearby fence.
Pretty much the dumbest thing I ever did.
:oops:

My father caught me with a hammer and a box... after 3 shots anyway.