Dumble amp at $6,200???

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
I have a friend that went to live to another part of Central America and he recently told me he tried a Dumble amp in a store and it was priced at just $6,200. HE told me originally the store owner had it at 14K but no one seems interested in it and he has lowered the price to see if it moves!!! :shock:

I'm still waiting for my friend to send me photos and more details of the amp, but he knows what it is and told me it sounded like heaven!

Now... what to do???? :hmm: what would you guys do?

xSinner13x

Reaction score
spend the 6k on another marshall, prob a JMP 50, and the rest.... why bodies and necks of course....

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Find out the model and serial number. Get lots of pics, inside and out. Is it a combo? Does it have a separate speaker cab? If there are speakers, what brand & model are they?

If it's a Dumble, buy it!

The Archer

Reaction score
You should tell me the name of the shop and the city.

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/squawk-box/87187-wtf-dumble-amp-you-speak.html

scooby.gif

rem22

Reaction score
Now... what to do???? :hmm: what would you guys do?
I would put a lot of efforts to make sure it is genuine, not a copy...
If genuine, buy a lot of flowers and a bottle of wine to calm down your wife when you come home with the amp :)

Backstage

Reaction score
I am not that Dumble addicted just because it is a Dumble.
Try to listen to this amp and if it is THE amp for you keep it, otherwise go and triple your money ;).

ToneasaurusRex

Reaction score
A round-trip flight from Tegucigalpa to anywhere else in Latin America should run you less than $1,000 USD . . . a pittance if you're really after that big of a bargain. Heck, you could buy the amp a seat on the plane back home.

Good luck!

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
I am not that Dumble addicted just because it is a Dumble.
Try to listen to this amp and if it is THE amp for you keep it, otherwise go and triple your money ;).

Well, i'm looking at this from the monetary side of things, to be honest im really not into the Dumble hype thing, but if its real i have not seen one that goes lower then 25K in a while, this could be very beneficial to me the thing is i will have to sell the instrument and amps I'm in love with right now to get that kind of money, or gather some friends and do a group buy.

What I'm really excited about is that we have a rumble here in Central America!

But my friend has not sent the photos yet, its not a close place to where he is so i have to give him time.... or fly there tomorrow and spend a day with it, but i have to make sure it is a Dumble to start spending my money.

By the way, is there anyone to contact that knows Dumble and its a trustful person?

tubehead

Reaction score
Mmm.. heard some of the site demos and dont hear the dumble magic!

Sorry my bad, it's been years since I've played it, the one thing I remember was how sweet and touch sensitive or responsive it was, I guess more Trainwreck-ish.

Latest Threads